Pictures that cheat your eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures that cheat your eyes.

If you stare at the cross-hair for enough time, you would find all the pink/purple dots around would fade away and eventually disappear, leaving a non-exist green dot orbitting the centre.
    Attached Files
    夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Which direction is the girl spinning? After deciding yourself, give it a second look in a minute or so, still the same?
    Attached Files
    夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

Originally posted by snowhole View Post
      Which direction is the girl spinning? After deciding yourself, give it a second look in a minute or so, still the same?

Why Isn't it in the clock wise direction ?

Comment

Originally posted by snowhole View Post
        Yup , clockwise

Comment

Some only see it in counter-clockwise, some just see it clockwise. Some see both now and then (like me). It's said to be determined by the balance between the left and right part of your brain.
          夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

I thought that was Debbie trying to decide which part of her house to fix next.
            Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
              I thought that was Debbie trying to decide which part of her house to fix next.
              Thats what happens when you down some shots of tequila?;) BTW, the girl doesn't seem to have any clothes on.
              Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Yup , clockwise
                I only see anti-clockwise ....
                When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Crap , i took another look and it was going both ways ,,,,,,, off to specsavers for a new eye test now

Comment

Crap , i took another look and it was going both ways ,,,,,,, off to specsavers for a new eye test now
                    Still going anti-clockwise, wait, maybe I need a stiff drink, yup, girl's standing still now, room's going in both directions

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                      Still going anti-clockwise, wait, maybe I need a stiff drink, yup, girl's standing still now, room's going in both directions
                      Just had one and ,bugger me she,s stopped , and is sexily beckoning me on with seductive gestures ,, well she can sod off im having another scotch

Comment

Just had one and ,bugger me she,s stopped , and is sexily beckoning me on with seductive gestures ,, well she can sod off im having another scotch
                        Tut tut, now you're seeing things, Scotch's gone to your head :))

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                          Tut tut, now you're seeing things, Scotch's gone to your head :))
                          Nahhhhh me legs maybe , but only when i drink Ooe,s FREE ones

Comment

Nahhhhh me legs maybe , but only when i drink Ooe,s FREE ones
                            OoE giving out free Scotch to RTR guys, whats the world come to

Comment

Originally posted by Kommunist View Post
                              Thats what happens when you down some shots of tequila?;) BTW, the girl doesn't seem to have any clothes on.

It must be Debbie then. She is rather lackadaisical when it come to attire:))

Comment

Working...
                              X