Chinese UFO sighting increases, turned out to be J-13 fighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese UFO sighting increases, turned out to be J-13 fighter

Chinese UFO sighting increases, turned out to be J-13 fighter.
    Xinhua
    By Staff reporters
    -------->>>>>>>>>April 1<<<<<<<<<--------, 2009

Amid increasing UFO reports in China, PLAAF officials came forward and revealed the UFO reports were all involving PLAAF's newest fighter, J-13.

With only one official picture revealed of J-13, you can tell why normal people would have thought it's a UFO.

"No matter which direction you look at J-13, it looks like a flying saucer," PLAAF Lt. Col. General Yu Lien said. A first in the world, J-13 was designed as both aerospace and space fighter, which mean it can takeoff from a airbase and able to reach Earth orbit without any rockets. And with other payload modifications, J-13 can reach the Moon within a day.

It took PLAAF 20 years to start the R&D and production of the J-13 fighter, which was built by Chengdu aerospace corp..

US and Western world respond to unveiling of J-13 was totally shock and speechless, no comments was able to obtain from any western nations.

In related news, PLAAF threaten not to buy more AL-31FN engines from Russia for J-10, and hint might switch to US suppliers.

End

:)):)):))Sir if the Chinese fan boys forget to read the top line then this will be quoted as evidence when they meet their opponents in the internet field
    It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Yup, I saw it too.......;). Was flying a recon mission over Calcutta.
      Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

Ahhh I hate April 1...

Comment

"Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Look ...up in the sky...Its a bird, Its a plane, NO its Photoshop 2009!:))
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Here's one taken over Guangzhou
              Attached Files
              Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

Originally posted by Kommunist View Post
                Here's one taken over Guangzhou
                Nice one; I heard NORAD tracked one in low earth orbit a few days ago in the North Polar region.
                "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

I hope this gets picked up by Chinese fanboys and gets spread around as "fact" across the Chinese internet. April Fool's is never fun unless you've scammed a whole nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Inst View Post
                    I hope this gets picked up by Chinese fanboys and gets spread around as "fact" across the Chinese internet. April Fool's is never fun unless you've scammed a whole nation.
                    Shouldn't be too difficult considering the subject matter and the target audience. :))

The sad part is that something like this has probably already been spread around as fact years ago.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I think if i was the Chinese i would actually make my announcement on the J13 when it finally comes online (probably in 2035 but i wont be mean ) on the 1st April... Kinda like a reverse psychology April 1st joke
                      The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                        Shouldn't be too difficult considering the subject matter and the target audience. :))

The sad part is that something like this has probably already been spread around as fact years ago.
                        I want to believe
                        Attached Files
                        “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by xinhui View Post
                          I want to believe
                          Then you go right ahead and believe, we'll support you all the way ;)
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Nah this is way too obvious an April Fool piece...
                            夫唯不爭,故天下莫能與之爭。

Comment

Thanks to the fool's day, every comment looks smart. Mine too, don't want to miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X