Best Weapon for Home Defense is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
    I will never go back there for as long as i live. It is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the leftist liberal vision of how things should be.
    I've been as far north as LA, used to have family in Temecula, never could find a reason to go to SF. Got a buddy that goes out there ever so often for a conference, came back with a bunch of pics of some kind of freak parade a few years back. He thought it was just fun as hell, I was disgusted. Got some other co-workers that go out there for conferences and they are going next month for another and they are just giddy as school girls to get to go. Glad I work in a different branch of the company because if they wanted me to go, I'd just have to refuse, continued employment or not.

I would really like to take my wife to disneyland sometime soon because she has never really been farther than a couple hundred miles of where she was born in her whole life, but no farther north than that I swear!

Comment

• Disney world is infinitely better. The parking lot at Disney world is bigger than the entire Disney Land theme park.

Comment

• I was there in "80. It was pretty cool, but everyone today tells me I should go to epcot, I dunno though, got some memories at DL. Maybe do both if the economy picks up!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
          I will never go back there for as long as i live. It is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the leftist liberal vision of how things should be.
          I took over a girlfriends lease up on Pacific for a short time. I have described San Francisco as being "cosmopolitan", meaning it has something to offend everyone.
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• the ammo is important, .40 S&W: air safe 100 gr. (red), Glaser 115gr. (blue), extreme shock - lead free 100 gr. (green)
            a rainbow of low penetrating HD rounds
            Attached Files
            Last edited by USSWisconsin; 26 Jan 11,, 16:27.
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
              never could find a reason to go to SF. Got a buddy that goes out there ever so often for a conference, came back with a bunch of pics of some kind of freak parade a few years back. He thought it was just fun as hell, I was disgusted. Got some other co-workers that go out there for conferences and they are going next month for another and they are just giddy as school girls to get to go. Glad I work in a different branch of the company because if they wanted me to go, I'd just have to refuse, continued employment or not.
              Then if San Francisco types of parades are repulsive to you, then you should also stay out of Long Beach when they have their certain festival/parade.

Except for the Veteran's Day parade in North Long Beach and the Belmont Shore Christmas parade.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• I keep 3 Winchester 1200 Defenders in the house.
                1 under the couch in the living room.
                1 under the bed.
                1 between the crapper and the sink in the head.

Not paranoid. Just don't like the idea of getting caught with my pants down, either figuratively or actually.

I use #9 birdshot because I don't hate my neighbors. If you think that's too light a load, try putting a round center mass into a heavy punching bag from about 10 feet distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                  the ammo is important..
                  I agree with that.

Buffalo Bore .380+P 100gr Hard cast lead flat nose rounds in my LCP and my GF's Beretta 84.
                  CorBon PowrBall 9mm+P 100gr JHP in my HK P7.
                  Mk262 Mod1 5.56mm 77gr OTM in my AR carbine.
                  12 pellet Remington 2 3/4" Magnum 00 buck in my Beretta 1200FP
                  Barnes Solid Copper .50cal 385gr 3" Magnum sabot slugs in the Side Saddle

I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                  X