No announcement yet.

Cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oram aala... ani gela.... lol.... 5 down....

Comment

Finally, a win :)

India won by 53 runs and leads the series 1-0.
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Yay! good to see a win on the board..:))
        Hope Ishant can recover in time for the test matches.
        For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

sittin in office tried to hunt for sites where i could stream live. none of the sites worked. anyone with 100% source to view online?

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
            sittin in office tried to hunt for sites where i could stream live. none of the sites worked. anyone with 100% source to view online?
            Man, just keep a small TV in the office ?

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
              Man, just keep a small TV in the office ?
              Mate dont you think i would have thought about that? Unfortunately no cable guy is willing to give a connection out here. My office is located in an industrial suburb. Installing DTH is the option that im exploring. But wonder if paying 350 a month to watch seasonal matches would be worth it.

I saw the whole aussie series online. But all those sites were down.

Comment

Mate dont you think i would have thought about that?
                Heh

Unfortunately no cable guy is willing to give a connection out here. My office is located in an industrial suburb. Installing DTH is the option that im exploring. But wonder if paying 350 a month to watch seasonal matches would be worth it.
                Nah I didn't mean cable, just a portable TV with antenna, it ll catch DD1 for news and some ODI's including World Cup matches.

Comment

Heh
                  Nah I didn't mean cable, just a portable TV with antenna, it ll catch DD1 for news and some ODI's including World Cup matches.
                  No use having DD1.

I have got hold of a software that shows all TV Channels. But alas!! no match due to rain.

Comment

No use having DD1.

I have got hold of a software that shows all TV Channels. But alas!! no match due to rain.
                    Yeah bugger that huh, was looking forward a repeat performance of the last ODI, would have been sweet going up 2 - nil, still lets hope the rest of the matches don't get washed out too.

Comment

Smoked em

2-0

Entertaining match overall, we looked pretty rattled sometimes, like at NZ opening and 8 down.

Terrible fielding by us in the initial stage of their innings though, dropped catches and all, hope we can do better next time on that.

Comment

Crushing victory despite the rain blighting the match.
                        I really regret coming to office today and missing the extraordinary Sehwag century.
                        First series win in 33 years :))
                        For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
                          Crushing victory despite the rain blighting the match.
                          I really regret coming to office today and missing the extraordinary Sehwag century.
                          First series win in 33 years :))
                          3- nil :)) Where's Parihaka?

Comment

3- nil :)) Where's Parihaka?
                            Hiding out in Ozz

Comment

I see England once again grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory:)

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                                I see England once again grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory:)
                                A few weeks ago I was hearing people in the media talk about the possibility of England recapturing the Ashes this year. Don't think I'll be hearing it much between now & when the tour starts.:)
                                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Working...
                                X