Greenpeace in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doomarias View Post
    lol i just noticed in the last picture looks like the greenpeace guy wet his pants.
    Heh, except for that's his backside not his front side.

I love the OMOH joke though. Too funny. I never knew about that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
      Greenpeace in Russia? LMAO

A bit late for that isi'nt it?;)
      ;););););););););)

Comment

I like the slogan of that English Russia website

"Just because something cool happens daily on 1/6 of the worlds surface"

Some funny pics on that site too, you can see how easy it was to get material for the character of Borat

Yeah yeah I know he's supposed to be from Kazakhstan and this is Russia but you know..
        Last edited by Steezy; 05 Mar 09,, 23:23. Reason: pedants

Comment

Seems that the WAB is getting famous or something...

The 5 Least Intimidating Military Uniforms Around the World | Cracked.com

Check out the OMON entry...and note the photo credit on the second photograph.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            Seems that the WAB is getting famous or something...

The 5 Least Intimidating Military Uniforms Around the World | Cracked.com

Check out the OMON entry...and note the photo credit on the second photograph.
            Yes,we're famous.We still have not yet cracked the TV barrier,but we're on the right track
            Still it's hilarious. But just wait until BF and Z show up.They'll say something about how natural is to have OMOH 's in the military and how widespread they are.

this phrase:''Their motto is "We know no mercy and do not ask for any," which unfortunately does nothing to help the situation.'' is clearly discriminatory and should have no place here.
            Those who know don't speak
            He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
              Yes,we're famous.We still have not yet cracked the TV barrier,but we're on the right track
              Still it's hilarious. But just wait until BF and Z show up.They'll say something about how natural is to have OMOH 's in the military and how widespread they are.

this phrase:''Their motto is "We know no mercy and do not ask for any," which unfortunately does nothing to help the situation.'' is clearly discriminatory and should have no place here.
              You misunderstand us, we do not care how many nor how widespread, we are merely concerned that bias denies our society the services of talented people based on nothing more than who they are sexually attracted to. Which so far as I know has nothing to do with the ability to fight a war.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                You misunderstand us, we do not care how many nor how widespread, we are merely concerned that bias denies our society the services of talented people based on nothing more than who they are sexually attracted to. Which so far as I know has nothing to do with the ability to fight a war.
                I think you take yourself too seriously.Unless it's a life and death situation(which are fascinating for a whole different reason) there's no reason to do that.
                Those who know don't speak
                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                  I think you take yourself too seriously.Unless it's a life and death situation(which are fascinating for a whole different reason) there's no reason to do that.
                  I think you take me far too seriously, let me live my life, let others live theirs and you live yours.

Comment

Working...
                  X