Happy Birthday, Gun Grape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Gun Grape!

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Happy Birthday GG!
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

happy birthday :)
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Happy B-Day! :)
      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

All the very best to you Gun Grape...have many more:)

Comment

Happy Birthday GG! Have a fantastic day!!!!
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

Have a frightfully fullfilling spiffing day old boy ;)

Comment

Happy b day Gun Grape! :)

Comment

Happay Day, Gunny!
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday GG, and may there be many happy returns of the day :)
                  When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

GS,

The day you stop listening to AC/DC is the day you're really old.

For Pete's sakes, People, have some respect. Call him Gunny, Gun Grape, Gunnery Sergeant or GS (for Gunnery Sergeant) but please don't call him Gee-Gee. He doesn't have the legs, the ass, or the tango india tango for it.
                    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 27 Jan 09,, 16:53.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        For Pete's sakes, People, have some respect. Call him Gunny, Gun Grape, Gunnery Sergeant or GS (for Gunnery Sergeant) but please don't call him Gee-Gee. He doesn't have the legs, the ass, or the tango india tango for it.
                        Spoken like a true Chez' Mado mavin Colonel;).

Gunny,

I wish you a truly Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.:)
                        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"Gee-Gee" :))

Happy BD GG :)
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

happy birthday! :)
                            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Happy birthday Gunny! Drink some Sundrop for me.
                              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X