Day Care Stabbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Care Stabbing

DENDERMONDE, Belgium – A young man with a gruesomely painted black-and-white face went on a rampage at a Belgian day care center Friday, stabbing two babies and a female worker to death and seriously wounding 12 others.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...gium_stabbings

I have to give this guy props. It takes lot to appall me these days. He really took it to the next level. Most impressive. A solid 9.5 on the sickness scale.
    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Knife attack in Belgium, 3 dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendermonde_nursery_attack

The Dendermonde nursery attack was an attack by a man on a daycare center in the village of Sint-Gillis-bij-Dendermonde in Dendermonde, Belgium, at 10:00 a.m. CET (9:00 a.m. UTC) on 23 January 2009. Three people were stabbed to death, and twelve were injured in the attack.

Attack

The man entered the nursery, claiming he had a question, and then entered one of the rooms. Two infants and one adult were killed, and at least ten more injured when the man attacked children and staff of the nursery. A total of eighteen infants under the age of three and six adults were in the nursery at the time of the attack.Three of the survivors have suffered life-threatening injuries. Initial reports on Belgian television suggested that five people had been killed and twenty had been injured, with government officials only confirming the death of one adult and one child. This number was later increased, as another infant had died from the injuries he had sustained. Government officials identified the adult as Marita Blindeman, a 54-year-old woman and named the children as two boys, no older than two years of age

Arrest and aftermath

The mayor of Dendermonde, Piet Buyse, said, "The victims are being cared for and those who were not injured have been brought to a centre where they are receiving counselling. They are in shock... We still don't know who the attacker is."

The man was reported to be wearing black and white makeup with his hair vividly coloured in red and to have fled on a bicycle.A massive search operation was mounted,and the man was captured by police a short while later, in the nearby town of Lebbeke.Having been wounded during his capture, he was later taken to a hospital in Aalst, Belgium.

At a press conference on the evening of the attack, the public prosecutor Christian Du Four provided the following information about the offender, denying several early rumours.
    “ He is a 20-year-old Belgian and was not under the influence of drugs or alcoholic beverages. He acts strangely and mocks his interrogators. He is not a patient of a psychiatric institution. He has so far given five different identities.'

My commentary

First it is appalling and my heart goes out the the victims and families involved, this was a horrible crime and the man deserves death rather then what he will get in a Benelux country. Im also upset that a point i made to a friend once has to be proved in such a way, I said that if someone wish's to harm someone they do not need a gun "the friend of course being anti gun", that guns are tools and that they will be at the will of a human as much as any other tool and do good or evil respectively. I then said ( i was in a bad mood and to be honest dont like him very much) "If i wanted to kill you right now i wouldnt need a gun or a knife (picks up fork) I could stab you to death with this, Would it be the forks fault or mine".

I can see anti knife lobbies now
    Last edited by Doomarias; 24 Jan 09,, 08:00.

Comment

Yep, hr sounds insane.
      No guards at the entry to the nursery?

Comment

nah never seen a guard at 1 even in the bronx

Comment

Originally posted by PanSonic View Post
          Yep, hr sounds insane.
          No guards at the entry to the nursery?
          What sort of world do we live in when guards are needed at a kindergarten ,

this is the way do gooders and liberalists have let the world go ,, no doubt when this piece of vomit is caught , some cnut will say he needs help ,, yea right ,, like a f##### rope perhaps , or the parents let loose with a blunt knife on him ,this sort of act ,it makes me soooooooooooo ###########

RIP and my condolences to the families .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            What sort of world do we live in when guards are needed at a kindergarten ,

this is the way do gooders and liberalists have let the world go ,, no doubt when this piece of vomit is caught , some cnut will say he needs help ,, yea right ,, like a f##### rope perhaps , or the parents let loose with a blunt knife on him ,this sort of act ,it makes me soooooooooooo ###########

RIP and my condolences to the families .
            How is this the fault of do gooders and liberalists? It's a trajedy. if he had a gun it would of been worse. That's not to comment on gun laws just a fact. Liberals have kids too...this was applaling to anyone that read it. I never get over how dehumanized the view of the left is by the right.
            Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
            ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
              How is this the fault of do gooders and liberalists? It's a trajedy. if he had a gun it would of been worse. That's not to comment on gun laws just a fact. Liberals have kids too...this was applaling to anyone that read it. I never get over how dehumanized the view of the left is by the right.
              Because of the lax soft laws in europe it happens all the time , and i never said it was the FAULT of them , i said its the way the world is now due to that type of thinking ,,and yes it is a trajedy , not just with knives or guns , any weapons , or anything that can be used for one .The european laws and sentencing are a JOKE ,especially in the UK , too bloody soft on scum like that bastard , hang the piece of shit when caught , but oh no , the cry will be heard that we must learn lessons , take precautions so it doesnt happen again , well it DOES happen , all the time , stop being soft on the criminals , break the law , bang goes your human rights , what rights were offered to the deceased , thats what i mean about do gooders etc etc and liberal thinking ,

i also realise that in the USA there are similar tales , but usually the bastards are shot on the spot or commit suicide , either way they are dead , and no threat anymore , or a social workers dream .
              Last edited by tankie; 25 Jan 09,, 14:00.

Comment

Read the first few lines, too scared and sensitive to read the rest.

R.I.P to all the victims

Comment

What kind of motive does an adult have to attack children at a day care center? I truly hope he does get the death penalty.

My heart goes out to the families of the children and the day care worker! May they rest in peace!
                  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                  sigpic

Comment

What a tragic incident, at a day care center no less. Reportedly he stabbed people and then casually walked away to a supermarket where he was arrested (and reportedly injured in a struggle) by the police. IMO they should have just turned him into swiss cheese.

A crime that hurts a child should automatically be a capitol punishment offense. There is no excuse for harming a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                      I truly hope he does get the death penalty.
                      No chance Southie , no chance . A cell , with all amenities granted and the comforts of home paid for by the tax payers , the low life pond dweller + 3 meals a day

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202 View Post
                        A crime that hurts a child should automatically be a capitol punishment offense. There is no excuse for harming a child.
                        I'm sure you will find no argument here, or anywhere for that matter.

Comment

Agree with capital punishment for this.
                          "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I I have to say is that they shouldn't just give him the death penalty but be eaten alive by a pack of hungry pitbulls..... This is absolutely unacceptable!!!!!!

Comment

God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X