19" standard LCD vs. 22" widescreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" standard LCD vs. 22" widescreen

Has anybody here owned both? I'm considering purchasing a 22" widescreen LCD monitor to replace my 19" standard LCD. Is it a worthwhile upgrade? How do they compare to one another with browsing, applications, gaming, and so on?
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

My cousin had a 17' and then a19' and finally a 22' widescreen this year.
    IMO, not worth it, try for 24 or up or go the whole hog and get a 32' lcd tv and be done.
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

I've been agonizing over that switch myself for about a year now...

I'm currently using a 19" standard by Acer that I picked for a song via NewEgg probably 3-4 years ago, haven't had a moments trouble with ever (well, it seemed for awhile that I had a few dead pixels but I sure can't find them now for some reason...self-fixing pixels?)

The boss at my last job had a 22" widescreen that I was keenly interested in getting, but I couldn't justify the cost...and I sure can't justify it now :(
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
      X