Revolution for the Iranian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roycerson View Post
    By Iran you mean the monarchy that was installed by the US? You can't blame the people for the actions of a monarchy, they have no choice in the matter.
    The Pahlavi dynasty was put in by the people. What the people really wanted in the beginning was not an end to the Shah, but a return to thre 1906 constitution.

I agree with you that that monarchy is terrible and needs to go, that's how I feel about all monarchies.
    There are millions who disagree with you.

Don't mistake the government for the country. We'll know a lot more about how Iranians think when they are allowed to say what's on there mind w/o fearing the government that the US placed in power over them.
    huh? If you want to know how an Iranian thinks ask them. They have one of the higest internet usage rates outside of the developed world. There are some on this board in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Roycerson View Post
      By Iran you mean the monarchy that was installed by the US? You can't blame the people for the actions of a monarchy, they have no choice in the matter. I agree with you that that monarchy is terrible and needs to go, that's how I feel about all monarchies. Don't mistake the government for the country. We'll know a lot more about how Iranians think when they are allowed to say what's on there mind w/o fearing the government that the US placed in power over them.
      Ok, Here a question to clear that up. How much of that government is still around. I bet its going to be a lot less then you think.;)
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Futhermore I can't see why everybody gets upset at the utterances of Iran's current President, as the real power lies with the Clerics, and if they decided he was too much of a liability, they would have him out in a jiffy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        How often do you look at the world around you in the big picture frame of mind? You cant see what upsets many a people?
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
        X