No announcement yet.

Should Britain adopt the Euro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sure the same courts who sent his ancestors to the sharks are still there?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
      It's history Freddie not a crashed motorbike history. We could show you some Courts your ancestors might recognise but you'd need to take a fortnight off work
      And the rest.

We have Tony Robinson here at the moment doing docos on Oz to take back to Pomgolia. Seems he likes it here. Maybe he'll stay? We'll let him. He understands Australia and Australians. But he's still a Pommy and until he's shown the secret handshake, we'll treat him with the contempt he deserves.

Freddie
      Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
      vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        You sure the same courts who sent his ancestors to the sharks are still there?
        The sharks and snakes are trained to attack the Pommy tourists. Sometimes we get the odd one who eats an Aussie, but he's given a hard time from his mates and told not to do it again.

Freddie
        Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
          And the rest.

We have Tony Robinson here at the moment doing docos on Oz to take back to Pomgolia. Seems he likes it here. Maybe he'll stay? We'll let him. He understands Australia and Australians. But he's still a Pommy and until he's shown the secret handshake, we'll treat him with the contempt he deserves.

Freddie
          You keep him we'll keep Rolf. Fair exchange is no robbery. The reason he understands Australians is that there are more here than over there. There are red-necked wallabies running wild in the south so they should feel even more at home when I release a few salties into the Thames ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
            You keep him we'll keep Rolf. Fair exchange is no robbery.
            Pfffft , hm ah a hm ah a hm huh huh ah hm , Rolfs ozzy mating song , it don't work quite well here with our girls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as fancy a shag ,,which phrase i believe you convicts pinched ,,and added the word Shiela at the end , or whatever other names you give to sheep

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
              Pfffft , hm ah a hm ah a hm huh huh ah hm , Rolfs ozzy mating song , it don't work quite well here with our girls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as fancy a shag ,,which phrase i believe you convicts pinched ,,and added the word Shiela at the end , or whatever other names you give to sheep
              You're confusing us with the Kiwis. They're the sheep shaggers.

Freddie

Comment

• Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
                You're confusing us with the Kiwis. They're the sheep shaggers.

Freddie
                The Aussies tried it with Crocs and it took them years and a drop in population before they switched to roos.

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

Tankie, just move to the states. We have room here for you. It's OK if you talk funny. We can make you better! ;)

He'd want to keep that accent if he's single. Americans women love Australian and British accents.
                  Originally posted by GVChamp
                  College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Repatriated Canuck View Post
                    He'd want to keep that accent if he's single. Americans women love Australian and British accents.
                    Eric; I'll do a recce and let you know if it's true. It might take a couple of years, but I'll get back to you.

Freddie

Comment

• Oh syooper old chap

Comment

Working...
                      X