• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levitating stone !!!

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf...load_modules=1

http://www.margaretdeefholts.com/lev...-shivapur.html

Any scientific explanation for this?

our science wont give you any answer, it is imposible according to it.

btw ever tried a trick with a chair and 5 ppl? it works, i don,t know how but it does.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

...I don't understand... Are they not just all contributing to the strength required to lift it...?

Comment

strangely, if all eleven people try to lift the stone with more than one finger, stone will not move up....

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
          our science wont give you any answer, it is imposible according to it.

btw ever tried a trick with a chair and 5 ppl? it works, i don,t know how but it does.
          I certainly have omon , and yes it does work ,, how ????????

The same principle is at work with the stone hey ? weeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuurd ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ace16807 View Post
            ...I don't understand... Are they not just all contributing to the strength required to lift it...?
            As has been stated ace , if they try with their hands it doesnt work , it only moves with each persons finger .

Edit , i just googled Indian rope trick and its ,hmmmm,,, intersting to read and see the video .
            Last edited by tankie; 29 Dec 08,, 14:42.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              As has been stated ace , if they try with their hands it doesnt work , it only moves with each persons finger .

Edit , i just googled Indian rope trick and its ,hmmmm,,, intersting to read and see the video .
              And yet Tankie...not interesting enough to share with others!!!???
              Last edited by Southie; 29 Dec 08,, 17:27. Reason: typed too quickly and left out a word!
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_cJ8FwBdaI
                "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                  And yet Tankie...not interesting enough to share with others!!!???
                  Sorry but but but , ahh crap , cheers omon ;)

Comment

Wow...that rope was really erect!!!
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                      Wow...that rope was really erect!!!
                      Tut tut Southie , we both know it was a pole dancer ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X