Massive Israeli air raids on Gaza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kommunist View Post
    Well, I sound like a "Conspiracy Theorist":)) lol, but I believe that ending oppression, blah-blah-blah are not Al-Qaida's aims. It is an Islamic World Order. The USA being the most powerful country stands in front of their line of fire. Others come next. No "kaafir" is to be spared.
    I do not see that as any conspiracy theory. AQ and other terrorist organizations use the same rhetoric that dictators the world over have claimed in the past to further their causes such as communism. Remember the North Vietnamese promised to bring freedom, equality, and stabilization to South Vietnam. If rounding up anyone that fought against communism, schoolteachers, religious leaders, government and tribal officials, and then either sending them to re-education camps or outright murdering them fits those goals then they accomplished them. The question is will the world stand by and allow it to happen again? Will they aid those goals through protest rallies that would be illegal under those regimes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      You have to make a moral judgment on who is right and who is wrong. That moral judgment is up to you, based on what you know and what you believe.
      Here is what I believe

Hamas- Wrong.
      Hamas using religion as a political tool- Wrong
      Palestinians chosing Hamas as a resistance force- Wrong.
      But does Palestinians have to die for choosing them? No.

Israel
      Should it exist- Yes.
      Illegal settlements within West Bank- Wrong.
      IDF bombarding Gaza to hunt militants- Wrong
      IDF invading the strip but not in attempt to topple Hamas- Wrong and needs questioning

Do I justify retaliation.- Of course I do, I would do the same if my country gets harassed by neighboring countries (hypothetical). However, this fight is excessive and I still don't understand why Israel isn't doing it to topple Hamas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahriman View Post
        Here is what I believe

Hamas- Wrong.
        Hamas using religion as a political tool- Wrong
        Palestinians chosing Hamas as a resistance force- Wrong.
        But does Palestinians have to die for choosing them? No.

Israel
        Should it exist- Yes.
        Illegal settlements within West Bank- Wrong.
        IDF bombarding Gaza to hunt militants- Wrong
        IDF invading the strip but not in attempt to topple Hamas- Wrong and needs questioning

Do I justify retaliation.- Of course I do, I would do the same if my country gets harassed by neighboring countries (hypothetical). However, this fight is excessive and I still don't understand why Israel isn't doing it to topple Hamas.
        Hamas were not elected by the people, they actually took the Gaza Strip from Fatah by the use of force and killing the vast majority of the members of Fatah either by shooting them or by throwing them off buildings. Nice people I must say, you cant allow people to get away with such actions, otherwise they will just carry on doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
          Hamas were not elected by the people, they actually took the Gaza Strip from Fatah by the use of force and killing the vast majority of the members of Fatah either by shooting them or by throwing them off buildings. Nice people I must say, you cant allow people to get away with such actions, otherwise they will just carry on doing it.

Which is why I support Israel if they take the opportunity to finish off Hamas. Never mind about public opinion, its too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahriman View Post
            Which is why I support Israel if they take the opportunity to finish off Hamas. Never mind about public opinion, its too late.
            Israel don't care about World Opinion. Have you served by the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
              Israel don't care about World Opinion. Have you served by the way?
              No I haven't. My cousin does and I had friends, paticularly muslims, who serve the military. One died.

Comment

Working...
              X