Strangest Christmas Present You've Ever Bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest Christmas Present You've Ever Bought

toothbrushes. I had found an electric toothbrush I liked, so one year I bought a bunch and gave them as stocking stuffers.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Clover seed and inoculant. One year, I decided to create some nice bee pasture so I could have hives. Neighbors were interested with my seeding clover all over the property, and said that they thought it sounded like a good idea. So I bought a huge bag of commercial clover mix, inoculated it, and spread it all over every neighbor's yard who had thought it was a good idea.

Comment

I have a catnip shrub growing in my yard so i dried some leaves, ground them up to a powder, mixed them with baking soda and put them in little sachels labeled 'kitty coke' (much as one would find the real thing inside) and passed them round to all my friends with cats at a party i had last weekend. For those who know what catnip does to cats you would understand the 'kitty coke' description is pretty much right on the money. For those who dont, watch scarface and imagine tabby as Tony Montana and you would be pretty close. :))

Im so so disturbed.. someone shoot me now...
      The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Working...
      X