Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamudraGupta
    Everyone has their double standards.

Like Uncle turning the other way , when Pakistan was eating grass to produce a atom bomb.Like India cosying up with the Myanmar military regime , despite making noises about "democracy".

Tis the Great Game.

Thats right Samudra! :) Then perhaps our fundo buddies on this forum should quit harping about supporting rubbish democracy or other ******** reasions they give for cosying up to the jews, or their traditional buddies the oily/ 'wahabbi' serpents :)

I am sure you are aware of the 'mujahapigs' issue that suddenly propped up in India??? right??? now its suddenly bad because 9-11 happened??

As you can see (If you observe Samudra)....karma finally got the biggest fundo hypocrit!

Comment

"That was meant as a joke troung! And you knew that......"

Long day....

"also case in point for the double standards is sanctioning Pakistan for the better part of 15 years until the fateful days of sep 2001 and all this while looking the other way for the jewish thugs and their fairly well developed nuclear program"

We also turned our backs on Pakistan's program until Afghanistan was "over" and then "discovered" it... food for thought...

And use the word "Israeli/Israelis" as opposed to "Jew/Jews" it works better, is more focused and sounds nicer...
      Last edited by troung; 04 Mar 05,, 05:46.
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by lulldapull
        Thats right Samudra! :) Then perhaps our fundo buddies on this forum should quit harping about supporting rubbish democracy or other ******** reasions they give for cosying up to the jews, or their traditional buddies the oily/ 'wahabbi' serpents :)
        I am not saying anything.
        I am not saying anything.

I am not getting banned , for any reason. ;)

Honestly , i am a kid in matters relating to US and its domestic politics.
        Hence i wont talk about it.

US aint an angel to be all that 'moral' in its actions.Infact , no one is.
        This much i know.

Lulldapull
        Morality , Karma all be damned. :)

Or if you cant live without Karma ,consider chopping out the 'r' in Karma.
        Then you surely cant live without it.

Comment

Well i dont know much about the gulf scenario but isnt israel in very bad relations with all the muslim nations including saudi. But americans do supply to saudi. So i dont think US has to compromise a little if israel supplies to china.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
            Well i dont know much about the gulf scenario but isnt israel in very bad relations with all the muslim nations including saudi. But americans do supply to saudi. So i dont think US has to compromise a little if israel supplies to china.
            Ajay mian, Israel is not recognized by almost all the nouzlum countries and is considered an illegal entity, because of the Palestinian issue. The only countries that do unfortunately recognize Israel and that too out of duress are Egypt, pathetic ass Jordan, and flunky ass Morrocco. All are dictatorships or illegal psuedo monarchies, propped up by Unkal Sam, and bought off under the incessant planning and execution and influence of our jewish thugs and their grip on U.S. foreign policy. :)

Israel will not be recognized until the palestinians are given their due rights and their land back. And chances are it wont be recognized at all unless most of these illegal (countryless) jews gp back to eastern europe where they are really from. They are not "palestinians" per se! :)

The jews control a lot of money and big business here in the U.S. And you can see their influence on U.S. foreign policy. They've had a 100 year head start on 'mouzlums' to bury themselves in this society.

Now there is nothing 'Anti-Semetic'......About what I have said! Although ppl will accuse me of being anti-semetic, but thats their choice.......... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              I think India-defence.
              didnt find it there.:((

Comment

Originally posted by lulldapull
                Ajay mian, Israel is not recognized by almost all the nouzlum countries and is considered an illegal entity, because of the Palestinian issue. The only countries that do unfortunately recognize Israel and that too out of duress are Egypt, pathetic ass Jordan, and flunky ass Morrocco. All are dictatorships or illegal psuedo monarchies, propped up by Unkal Sam, and bought off under the incessant planning and execution and influence of our jewish thugs and their grip on U.S. foreign policy. :)

Israel will not be recognized until the palestinians are given their due rights and their land back. And chances are it wont be recognized at all unless most of these illegal (countryless) jews gp back to eastern europe where they are really from. They are not "palestinians" per se! :)

The jews control a lot of money and big business here in the U.S. And you can see their influence on U.S. foreign policy. They've had a 100 year head start on 'mouzlums' to bury themselves in this society.

Now there is nothing 'Anti-Semetic'......About what I have said! Although ppl will accuse me of being anti-semetic, but thats their choice.......... :)

Well i know that but frankly in diplomacy tehres nothing wrong and right. Saudi is israels enemy and Us supplies it with equipments taking relationship with israel and saudi arabia as mutually exclusive then claerly US isnt in much of a condition to ask israel to stop giving China the technilogy/stuff that are legally not cahllengeable by US. If they are US will stop it jsut like they stopped Phalcons to china. What i mean to say is :its a tit for tat game and US isnt really neat nough to call israel as a bad ally.

Comment

I just thought of a practical reason for supporting Israel after the Cold War. In addition to acting as a beacon for Arab hatred, keeping them from focusing on their oppressive governments (which is not a good thing, but can be useful to the US at times no doubt), it serves as an insurance policy against anti-Western coups. Because the groups likely to engineer such a coup/revolution are the same people who would try to attack Israel, the IDF would make sure things like the Suez Canal stayed open.

And Lull, it is your choice what to say, but after a while we may decide you cannot say it here .

Comment

"I just thought of a practical reason for supporting Israel after the Cold War. In addition to acting as a beacon for Arab hatred, keeping them from focusing on their oppressive governments (which is not a good thing, but can be useful to the US at times no doubt), it serves as an insurance policy against anti-Western coups. Because the groups likely to engineer such a coup/revolution are the same people who would try to attack Israel, the IDF would make sure things like the Suez Canal stayed open."

It's all about money...

Hate to say it but keeping Israel hurts more then helps us over there...
                    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Troung, IMO, if we slowly phase out defense aid to Israel AND Egypt, it won't hurt us in the pocket books as much. The problem is, this won't happen due to AIPAC and similar lobbying groups on Capitol Hill. In general, I'm not a fan of defense aid to countries that don't really need it, especially when it's around $10 billion a year.
                      Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

Most of the brains in the world past and present seems to be Jews.

Therefore, it will be US's loss if Israel is weaned off.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

No, Ray, I mean weaned off defense aid, not breaking our alliance and friendship and such with Israel. With her present standing, I highly doubt she needs all that aid. I was just responding to Troung's comment of it being to expensive to keep Israel as our ally with regards to $$ cost.
                          Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

"Troung, IMO, if we slowly phase out defense aid to Israel AND Egypt, it won't hurt us in the pocket books as much."

I agree.

"Therefore, it will be US's loss if Israel is weaned off."

Not really...

Comment

In the long run I think its best for everybody if Israel is eased off aid, but remains allies. I think the way to do this without seriously alarming the Israelis would be to extend an invitation to Israel to join NATO. It would probably require some restructuring of Israel's forces from purely defensive to having some forces available for global deployment, but its not totally unfeasible. But if the Israelis are just cut off with no assurancance that the alliance has not ended, well that would have serious effects on the Arab Israeli conflict (ie: the Arabs attack thinking Israel is no longer under protection OR Israel being more quick to launch pre-emptive strikes thinking the US will no longer be there if things go wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by troung
                                "Troung, IMO, if we slowly phase out defense aid to Israel AND Egypt, it won't hurt us in the pocket books as much."

I agree.

"Therefore, it will be US's loss if Israel is weaned off."

Not really...

damn Troung, looks like you'll be banned with me this time

Comment

Working...
                                X