No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Kevin Wilson sums it up nicely , google it , its too rude for posting , ask for his santa claus songs , .;)

Comment

When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

As someone who's spent his second Christmas working in different malls all across Australia and New Zealand, I've come to this conclusion:

[Rant]For a nice Jewish boy, I know way too many f@%king Christmas songs. How many d&mn versions can there be for the damn kid and his drum? Fine, we get it, you want it to snow! Santa Claus isn't coming to town, he came 3 weeks ago, he's right over there feeling up little kids!! Jesus! He may have been born today, but you all make me wanna kill him again! [/Rant]
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The Pogues
            If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas"
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X