Ego boost last weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ego boost last weekend

Man, I really had an ego boost this last weekend. I have been happily married 20 years. Last weekend was my wifes Christmas party. It was at a hotel and my buddy and I (his wife works with mine) left the banquet room to get some fresh air. We had not been outside 30 seconds when these two hot girls come running out and grab us by the arm, asking us to go for a drink. The conversation between myself and this girls went as follows:

Hot girl: "Hey, wanna go for a drink?"

Me: "Um, sorry no. I am married"

Hot girl: "Common, its just one drink. Live a little"

Me: "Um, uh... Thanks but no thanks. Really, I don't think that would be a good idea."

Hot girl: "It's just one drink. Lets go have some fun"

Me: "I am happily married sorry. How old are you?"

Hot girl: "21" <-- look on my face must have been priceless

Me: "Um umm uh... Well, maybe 20 years ago I would have, but do you know how old I am? 39!"

Hot girl: "So? You're cute. Lets go have a drink"

Me: "Really, I am happily married. <blushing>"

Hot girl: "Please..."

Me: (now getting frustrated) "You really wanna get laid don't you?"

Hot girl: "Maybe, and your cute"

Me: "I have a daughter TWO YEARS younger than you"

Hot girl: "OMG!!! OMG!!! My dad would kill me if he knew I was trying to pick you up... GROSS!!! OMG!!!! Oh, I am so sorry. OMG! Wow"

And that was that. The moral of this story is,

1. for all you young ones out there, take advantage of your youth and being single while you can.

2. for those in my position, cherish these memories and keep telling yourself you did the right thing.

/sigh " I did the right thing... I did the right thing". And really, she was smoking hot!

And of course you know if you were NOT married, no one would ever come up to you like this.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Did you tell your wife about this?
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        And of course you know if you were NOT married, no one would ever come up to you like this.
        Amen brother.
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
          Did you tell your wife about this?
          Am I an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Taurkon View Post
            Am I an idiot?
            Didn't think so...that you told her! And no...you're not an idiot!!!! Ah...but the memories you'll always have! ;)
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

Good for you sweetie - what a great story!
              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
              X