Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray
    Sir , you must have been a diplomat.

You get three day 'tapas' assignment(or confinement) , you acquire the qualities of a mod.

Comment

@Julie --- I don't know what kind of equipment you run, but I've got state of the art. Really don't have the time to explain it to you. Have you had any formal training in technology? If not, I won't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo
        @Julie --- I don't know what kind of equipment you run, but I've got state of the art. Really don't have the time to explain it to you. Have you had any formal training in technology? If not, I won't bother.
        AMD Athlon XP 1700+ 1.47 Ghz, 512 MB of Ram -- DSL

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
          AMD Athlon XP 1700+ 1.47 Ghz, 512 MB of Ram -- DSL
          Heh heh....I'll take that as a yes
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

And I took a "peeky boo" at yours....dial-up? State of the art with dial up is like putting a 6 banger motor in a Ferrari sweetie.

Comment

Well, I'm glad you can read a label & type, what does that prove! In the computer industry, end users, are ultimately the losers! Whereas I'm involved in many areas within the business community. These areas include & are not limited to programming, IT, software applications, & graphics. I plan on doing some Bluetooth for my next corporate project.

Guys, just because you have a computer, doesn't make you an expert!

Comment

Well, I'm glad you can read a label & type, what does that prove! In the computer industry, end users, are ultimately the losers! Whereas I'm involved in many areas within the business community. These areas include & are not limited to programming, IT, software applications, & graphics. I plan on doing some Bluetooth for my next corporate project.

Whereas when I worked as a phone tech rep for a cable company, my biggest pains in the butt were end users that were IT people in their day job.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well, I'm glad you can read a label & type, what does that prove! In the computer industry, end users, are ultimately the losers! Whereas I'm involved in many areas within the business community. These areas include & are not limited to programming, IT, software applications, & graphics. I plan on doing some Bluetooth for my next corporate project.!
                  And I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors! :)

Never said I was....you asked and I answered your question. No need to get your panties in a wad....chill. :)

Comment

I'm also a Front Page & Excel expert. I will start working on my website again, but I really don't want to do moderating, it always turns into baby sitting.

Comment

I will start working on my website again, but I really don't want to do moderating, it always turns into baby sitting.
                      True.

Comment

JJ,

I have a state of art stuff.

It was sent to me from Mars. The Angels were acting as the courier service.

Yeah, Julie has no formal education on the subject.

Actually she didn't need it. She was just born a gifted child. The Lord was overtly kind to her.

What's yours?

Living up in the mountain with no running water but a well to keep company with thirst doesn't actually build up a state of art scenario. It gives the impression of the happy child Huckleberry Finn. Give me a home where the buffaloes roam and the deer and the antelope play.......type.

Run it on a handcranked generator which a donkey operates by going round and round with its tail fixed to it?

No wonder you can't explain it.

Pal, if you claim something, don't get condescending that you don't have time to explain or get supercilious about someone's education and other tripe.

What did the good Lord say about vain people?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          JJ
                          Pal, if you claim something, don't get condescending that you don't have time to explain or get supercilious about someone's education and other tripe.
                          Ouch....right between the eyes. Nice one Ray

Comment

@Ray --- I'm not trying to be vain. If people can't handle technical talk, then I shouldn't bring it up. Far as my website, I was very successful, I charged for the membership. The main genres were religion, sports, & games. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to join to discuss important topics. By charging people, I was able to get a more serious crowd. In the end though, people preferred sports to religion, because mostly of fantasy baseball. They weren't happy when I charged them for drafting their team with yahoo.com online!

Comment

mmm, I use MSN and AIM. I use AIM for talking to people I normally see everyday, since everyone here has an AIM screen name since everyone had AOL at one time. Haha, 1998 was when I last had AOL. Got DSL in 1999. =) I've used MSN since 2001, it's really buggy but a load of people I want to talk to use it. So what can you do?

Comment

hmm nice msn e-mail. the topic was if ne1 uses it and just for the hell of it if they wanna add me just to chat or if i get their email. mine [email protected]
                                The conquerer mourns, the conquerer is undone.

Comment

Working...
                                X