No announcement yet.

Video player advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shamus - you are thinking of the wrong "norton." You Michigan people and your backward ways......:))
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
      What's wrong with Norton???;)

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
      Shamus - you are thinking of the wrong "norton." You Michigan people and your backward ways......:))
      You're a riot, Shamus. You're a regular riot. Hope they like those jokes on the moon, 'cause that's where you're goin'. :))
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
        You're a riot, Shamus. You're a regular riot. Hope they like those jokes on the moon, 'cause that's where you're goin'. :))
        Going! I thought he was already there:))

Comment

Again

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
          I got rid of Norton and videos play just fine...
          Installed McAfee, everything fine for a while. Now, once again I've got no sound playing YTs. Other videos play fine. Any hints on how to disable this function? My other choice is to un/reinstall.
          Last edited by sappersgt; 21 Feb 09,, 21:46. Reason: Again
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
            Installed McAfee, everything fine for a while. Now, once again I've got no sound playing YTs. Other videos play fine. Any hints on how to disable this function? My other choice is to un/reinstall.
            McAfee is evil Do you have your speakers connected?:P
            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I'm sorry for asking insulting questions but you do know YT has it's own volume slider at bottom right of picture?
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                I'm sorry for asking insulting questions but you do know YT has it's own volume slider at bottom right of picture?
                Yep, but you made me check anyways!;):))
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                X