No announcement yet.

Sports Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gad, are the Olympics almost here again? It's almost as bad as Christmas season. I just want to tune it all out, like an annoying noise in the background while you're trying to sleep or something :sniper
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Most men call that a 'girlfriend,' 'fiancee' or 'wife'.
      I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

And before you ask, there is no remedy known to man.

Outside of money or sometimes chocolate, that is.

And Sniper: I thought that's what it was called, but I wasn't sure. Still looks fun. Very demanding:

Ski, ski, ski, shoot.
        Ski, ski, ski, shoot.
        Ski yer ass off, shoot a bunch.
        Ski for the finish line.

How cool...
        I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Check out the Male/Female post on the General Images Forum for some more info on that gender schtick:8
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
          X