Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Being the computer "genius" I am I have not a clue whats going on this only happens with one thread which is "the Random Thread' when I try to open it i get the following page with:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24634 bytes) in /home/forum/public_html/showthread.php on line 1268

Anyone help me out
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

I'm not experiencing it. Anybody else getting an error?
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Ironduke:
      dont know if it makes any difference but in the threaded display mode I use "threaded"................ however as I said it is just the one thread.
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
        Ironduke:
        dont know if it makes any difference but in the threaded display mode I use "threaded"................ however as I said it is just the one thread.
        I'll take a look into it.

Comment

The Random Thread opens OK with me.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Do you have access to php.ini? If not, try updating PHP if you use it? You could also try adding
            php_value memory_limit "16M"
            to your .htaccess file.

Comment

Originally posted by ace16807 View Post
              Do you have access to php.ini? If not, try updating PHP if you use it? You could also try adding

to your .htaccess file.
              Ah ok Ace will get right on that..................... sorry mate not being rude just I am a computer dinasaur..........so have no clue what you just said :)).......... But thanks anyway
              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                Ah ok Ace will get right on that..................... sorry mate not being rude just I am a computer dinasaur..........so have no clue what you just said :)).......... But thanks anyway
                Hahaha. That's ok. My guess is this is server side. Hopefully Ironduke or someone can take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ace16807 View Post
                  Hahaha. That's ok. My guess is this is server side. Hopefully Ironduke or someone can take care of it.
                  Yeah, I have access to all those goodies. I'll research it and try to come up with a solution.

Comment

Working...
                  X