No announcement yet.

Stealth Jihad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real confusion ... just pointing out there is room for discussion of Islam, and its world view ..... and how it effects the rest of us

Thanks
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Hakkaa Päälle

Comment

The point is surley that we Western cultures welcome and grow from debate, we do no seek to stop it but to promote it. There are some cultures and groups (Christian and Islamic) that oppose this. It is not Islam that is the enemy but totalitarian rule, whether by Mullah or President.

Yes I agree that those who wish to undermine this rule must be stopped but the best way to stop them is to continue and not give up your freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
        There are some cultures and groups (Christian and Islamic) that oppose this. It is not Islam that is the enemy but totalitarian rule, whether by Mullah or President.

Yes I agree that those who wish to undermine this rule must be stopped but the best way to stop them is to continue and not give up your freedoms.
        Interesting ....

What Christian Groups are trying to impose Totalitarian Rule ?

I must have missed something in the news ..... but then radical Islam was off the broadsheet for years until 9/11 ... London Subway Bombings ... Spanish Attacks ...
        Μολὼν λαβέ
        Hakkaa Päälle

Comment

Working...
        X