Anybody here good with graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here good with graphics?

Basically I need the globe in the forum banner inserted in the left position without the pixellation around the edges, i.e. a smoother appearance, while retaining the image quality of the banner, perhaps even enhancing it as far as globe appearance, (which could be a bit larger).

Any takers? I'd be most gracious. :)
    Attached Files
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Emailed it off to my buddy, hopefully he'll have time and get it done A.S.A.P

Comment

Thank you. :)

Comment

My friend was really busy working on his dad's business website, so he came up with this, which I find is un-usable but i'm going to post it anyways to show that we tried

He inverted the colours on the globe. I'm assuming when he's done with that project he'll take a better look at this. I have another buddy who i'm going to get a hold of first and then send it because hes a newly married lol hopefully he'll get it done :)

Comment

Something like this? Can't see what you see... I'm at 1680x1050 and I toned the pixels around the edge that I guessed you were bothered by...
          Attached Files

Comment

Pate, that's what I had in mind. That works for the time being. :)

Mobbme, do you know what program your friend is using?

Comment

Actually the globe caught my eye and I thought it looked really nice. :)
              "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                Pate, that's what I had in mind. That works for the time being. :)

Mobbme, do you know what program your friend is using?
                Hmmm, i'm going to email him now, I think its adobe, but lets see what he says. He came up with that in 3 mins; was working on his dad's website. Will get back at ya

Comment

Ironduke, do you want the 'interior' of the globe to remain white, or take on the colour of the banner? And do you want the globe to remain blue or another colour?
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                  X