No announcement yet.

New Buttons Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The round buttons look like black bowling balls. Not such a bad thing, but maybe the little person icon contained inside could be a bit brighter. Old eyes don't quite pick up on the color quite as fast. Otherwise....all is good!
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Yes, very fancy.

Comment

I like the black buttons.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I like the Black One's, the alternative would be the red one's

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            The round buttons look like black bowling balls. Not such a bad thing, but maybe the little person icon contained inside could be a bit brighter. Old eyes don't quite pick up on the color quite as fast. Otherwise....all is good!
            I think I might get rid of those round ones on the left side, but keep the others.
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I liked the first set of buttons simple and good looking.
              Last edited by bolo121; 20 Oct 08,, 10:23.
              For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

As you are just a slip of a gal..Who is this "old eyes" you are talking about?

Comment

The 'less glossy blackish (grey?)' ones looked pretty good to me...

Comment

I like the buttons in post no 9
                    It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                      As you are just a slip of a gal..Who is this "old eyes" you are talking about?
                      You are a charmer my dear Lukins.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                        I think I might get rid of those round ones on the left side, but keep the others.
                        But.............how will we know we are online if we don't see the little person icon?

Comment

But.............how will we know we are online if we don't see the little person icon?
                          I meant put back in the old ones.
                          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I like these new buttons.
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                            X