vBulletin 3.7.3 Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and keep up the good work.
    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Always good to have improvements.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Another thing I should emphasize is that members can do is add their own picture galleries on their member profiles.

I've re-added the yellow highlight upon receipt of private messages, the color key to indicate who's who in the "Who's Online", and the display that lists the 15 newest threads on the bottom of the main forum page.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

congrats guys,thanks for ur hard work

Comment

Ironduke do you do house calls to show old tank soldiers the ways of the modern IT world............................seriously great job, upward and onward continue to grow.
            sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
              Ironduke do you do house calls to show old tank soldiers the ways of the modern IT world............................seriously great job, upward and onward continue to grow.
              I'm pretty advanced with hardware, but a novice when it comes to programming. I just guess where the code to add features goes and after a few tries I finally get it in the write place. :)

I'll get the country flags added back in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                I just guess where the code to add features goes and after a few tries I finally get it in the write place. :)
                Punny, very punny.:))
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I guess I will need to upgrade to 3.7.3 to see what changes they made as far as making styles.

Comment

thank you for remembring, please accept hearty facilitation on the latest
                    changes. mnkhan

Comment

WAB looks waaay neater and professional now ! Awesome upgrade !
                      " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Extremely classy, well done lads, it's great :).
                        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Looks Great, congrats

Comment

It's my pleasure to announce country flags have been fixed, all the flags everybody had selected before are now working again. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                              It's my pleasure to announce country flags have been fixed, all the flags everybody had selected before are now working again. :)
                              Nice job bud:).
                              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I've also added a feature that displays all members who have visited in the past 24 hours below the "Who's Online?" box.

Comment

Working...
                                X