Thread: Voter fraud/ purge

Senior Contributor

Voter fraud/ purge

Is this some ugly BS. Paying people to register voters should be illegal and illegally purging them should come with time in the big house. Both Acorn and the local moves to deny people the vote because they are in foreclosure etc are disgusting. I never remember this BS in the 90s and 80s. What is so hard about one vote one citizen. The left seems determined to register dead people and the right seems determined to disenfranchise minorities and those they believe hostile like foreclosed homeowners. Regardless of who wins i hope they can create an environment where doing wether act has consequences severe enough to deter the act. i am glad MSM is actually shining a light on both problems.

Things are a little different in the UK, I'm a member of the Conservative party (soft conservative though) and its normally taken as a given that people are registered to vote. We dont canvass people to get registered because in the UK its advantagous to be registered with regards to credit scoring and such.

We just target those that are registered. That being said there are a few charities that try to get as many people involved in the process without advicating a party.
    Naval Warfare Discussion is dying on WAB

.........true but remember the scandals about postal votes

Reforms to the postal voting rules introduced by Labour have made electoral fraud in Britain "childishly simple", a European human rights watchdog said today.......

Grauniad...Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Roosveltrepub View Post
    What is so hard about one vote one citizen.
    .....you're right the concept is so absurdly simple but when you have your chads hanging out then you reach for your lawyers......and then it goes snafu from there...

Reclaim sanity....shoot a lawyer today
    Last edited by Scotsman; 10 Oct 08, at 21:02.

Official Thread Jacker Senior Contributor gunnut's Avatar
    DPRK, Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    The democrats have traditionally committed voter fraud on a massive scale. Look up Chicago area, Illinois, in the 1960 election.

In case if you don't know, that area used to use a voting machine where you pull the lever on a candidate of your choice. The mechanical device will then register a vote, like a turnstile at a subway or sports stadium. There was never any paper trail. And how easy was it to just flip the dial a bit and get an extra few hundred or even thousands of votes?

Even voter intimidation was traditionally a democrat thing. The south? Jim Crow law?

Only recently when the democrats figured out how to exploit minorities (buy their votes with social programs) did they care about colored folks.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Regular
    Lets not forget that Mc Cain voting record in amnesty bill and his words to La Raza and the bow tow to multicultural agenda and open borders

So consequences of such support and the lack of enforcement of our laws and insecure border , he help that millions of illegals aliens got into our nation and such people is likely potentially be part of voter fraud and they will not vote for him

So all his bows to the "Bowling alone crowd, I live in America, work in America was born in America but I am not American and identify with America ' enemies

ripe fruits, no the ones he expected because many Patriots distrust him and many of the Multicultural crowd does not like him at all

So he is a double loser for all the legendary maverick and condescending, my friend , my friend, he seems to lack the gravitas, he has a reputation to be bad temper and arrogant in the Senate , and on top of that our Republic suffer and get poorer everyday. 16 trillions in debt , an overstretch military and weak to be blackmail by our creditors

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut View Post
    The democrats have traditionally committed voter fraud on a massive scale. Look up Chicago area, Illinois, in the 1960 election.

In case if you don't know, that area used to use a voting machine where you pull the lever on a candidate of your choice. The mechanical device will then register a vote, like a turnstile at a subway or sports stadium. There was never any paper trail. And how easy was it to just flip the dial a bit and get an extra few hundred or even thousands of votes?

Even voter intimidation was traditionally a democrat thing. The south? Jim Crow law?

Only recently when the democrats figured out how to exploit minorities (buy their votes with social programs) did they care about colored folks.
    You appear to think Democrats responsible for all our ills. Do you believe them to be un-American?

In India, we have to register as a voter and we get our ID card.

We don't have to mention which party we like or affiliated to.

I presume we are a better democracy, even if we don't shout from the rooftop as some do!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

What happened in Florida?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    What happened in Florida?
    Al Gore accepted it. He does seem a little ticked though.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaloc View Post
    Al Gore accepted it. He does seem a little ticked though.
    I take that back. I don't know if he was actually ticked. I think that was a Jay Leno joke.

Thread Information