F-35 Detractors - You're Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    That's a really cool video, but I dont see what it has to do with Transformers.
    Yeah, well... reporters...

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
      So in order to achieve world peace every air force on the planet needs to have a stealth aircraft?
      no if that happens then their is parity and 1st world powers will simply either have next generation stealth, or highly superior numbers of said stalth aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by JA Boomer View Post
        You see, this is kind of misleading isn't it? I know what they are trying to say...but the F-117A is RETIRED, the Sea Harrier is RETIRED, the USAF F-111's are RETIRED, the RAAF F-111's are being replaced with F/A-18F's, and I'm not sure which air forces are planning of switching squadrons of Tornados (IDS's I presume?) for F-35's. Just doesn't doesn't make sense and I don't know why they feel they have to make this point.

yes some of those aircraft are out of service--- with no aircraft having replaced them. I THINK he was saying that the F-35 would fill the hole that was left open when these aircraft where retired.

Comment

Originally posted by steelface581 View Post
          yes some of those aircraft are out of service--- with no aircraft having replaced them. I THINK he was saying that the F-35 would fill the hole that was left open when these aircraft where retired.
          Ya, and I understand that, but...

The F-35 is one aircraft program designed to replace many different types of aircraft around the world
          I think that it's misleading

Comment

Something from the past that I've been recently reminded...

http://www.airspacemag.com/military-...Oddities_.html

Try to do that on an F-18/Rafale/Su-27k/Mig-29k! :))

Comment

I think it's worth mentioning that the F-35, if current plans hold, will dominate the world fighter market for decades to come. It's no wonder that so much negative info has come out about it. I think Lockheed has been in a state of bewilderment over it all. They've had to listen to half-truths and lies for years now. JSF's opponents have been able to captialize on the fact that so much of the F-35 is secret, and can't be discussed. They can say just about anything and get away with it. That's why I'm glad Lockheed finally responded.

Make no mistake, the JSF will be a great airplane and will have some amazing capabilities. We may not know what those capabilities are yet, but I think we can be certain that they will be there.
              I want what I do not have.

Comment

it"ll be worth it.

ive seen enough videos on tv and computer of f16pilots saying the f35 was the most maneuverable fighter theyve flown and most powerful, he was talking about the f16 being in afterburner all the time ,and he barely used his a/b,and how he run circles around it,from what ive seen it the rolls and everything else just look quicker and tighter,ive got an almanac like military book from the 70"s and they said the same bad things about the f16 back then,but the f35,its gonna be a surprise,id still take a israeli f16 suifa over anything but f22/35.f16 are great looking,even after 30 years.and i do like the j-10 its impressive.

Comment

Working...
                X