No announcement yet.

Laser or Inkjet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser if you only do B&W prints. I used a HP Laserjet for a year, tremendous value for you money. Especially when there was always somebody who replaced my empty toners for free. :)

Comment

As somoene who used to print zil pages/year i'd recommend you a laser. IDK what's the purpose of the printer, but even if you need it to be color i'd still recommend you laser printer - especially since you said it's $60.

I work as a graphic designer and i still don't feel the urge to have some huge inkjet here...

Can't really judge Brother, but i was very happy with HP and Canon. Well i changed HP since they switched from Canon to Samsung technology for their laser engines, and Canon has the most experience when it comes to making lasers.

If you think i can be of any further help to you, you have my e-mail
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Well, my laser printer finally ran out of toner today... but I found out if you put a piece of tape over the hole on the right side of the cartridge, it'll print out hundreds of more pages. So if any of you've got a laser printer, just tape that hole when it says you're out of toner. :)
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
        X