The Palin debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tim52 View Post
    As I said before with most WAB members being fairly conservative you will see poll numbers skewed in favor of John McCain, just as you would if Fox News conducted a similar poll.
    Thats why I only give a curt glance to polls, and do not take them into account when forming my own opinion, at the end of the day one has to have the courage of ones convictions, if polls can sway your belief then you are not very commited, or do not understand how polls are constructed.

Also when you look at the various forums hosted on WAB they deal in large part with matters military, defense and political. With the first two almost guaranteed to draw in more conservative and ex-military than liberal leaning posters (although there are a few of us). :)
    I cannot diagree with you here, and I wish more liberal leaning posters would partake.

I think it was gunnut that made the statement that as a whole America is becoming more liberal in its political leanings.
    Agreed

So therefore I believe that we will most likely see a Democratic win this coming Tuesday. Although depending on how Obama deals with the various issues we could very well see a swing back to the right in four years time.
    So you see Tuesday as the next D-Day? :) sorry could not resist, I have to disagree all I can say is whoever wins lets hope thier priorities are the right ones.
    May the best man win.
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
      all I can say is whoever wins lets hope thier priorities are the right ones.
      on that we can all agree.
      Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Working...
      X