Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess it will take you a some more kicking on your buttside to realize you're just a tom tom that brags about money and paying for sex..neither of which you have obviously enough off despite your taunts to others. Durrani was doing right? Beheading innocents and raping women and being a thief and beheading innocents and filling revered places with blood and carcass? What sort of black humor is this Troung? Who do you represent? Don't give me the BS that you represent 5 years on this forum with this BS..the icon does suit you. More than Benawa, who i would appreciate to hear from more on this forum.
    If I have to explain the choking, wow. Seems we have a green eyed monster here/a broke whiny virgin. Poor attempt at a personal insult BTW.

And dammit I earned my 5 year member of WAB smoking jacket.

You are actually really stupid, read through - doing something right in relation to himself as a commander - you idiot. As you will notice on the battlefield something must have gone right if he had the opportunity to sally around Central and South Asia, killing people and routing the Sikhs and Marathas while wheeling-dealing and kiss stealing, jet flying, limousine riding. He was doing something right which is where your whine comes from.

God you are lame, you can barely read. You have violated godwins law repeatedly, failed with the "no one in the history of India has ever hurt a fly" and now this. Jesus why do you hate freedom or something and further when did you stop beating yourself...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by troung; 01 Sep 08,, 23:59.
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by dilawar View Post
      Xerxes, will request you to speak for yourself. Not for me, or the majority on this forum.
      Point taken. Dilware. You are correct I cannot speak for you.

But I can speak of the average feeling in the forum, after reading so many posts in the past years or so.

That aside, I think your attempted insult about paid sex on page one opened the door here.

Now that aside, I understand what you are saying, and truely it is all well and nice. However, would you and those who support you in this thread ever pick a fight like you did in this thread, about say: "The eradication of American indians by the United States of America"? Would you fight with the same energy and conviction, using that clarity of mind?

Now this aside, the Afghani dude who opened a thread called it the "Afghanistan Legends". Now, for good or ill, it is their legends. For myself, I see no difference between the mountains of skulls built by the likes of Nadir Shah, Durrani and Timur, than the beautifull color coded map of Napoleonic empires and European colonial empires, spanning across the globe. All revolved around tyranny and using others. Yet, may people here think that former is worse and the latter is great, because somehow the latter is "honorable".

It reminds me of the endless discussions I had here, where the topic was: which was worse, having some terrorist cutting someone open, or having a cool looking F-16 dropping bombs. Ofcourse people choose the former, because it is more personnal, you can feel it and relate to it. Whereas, the F-16 dropping bombs, its "clean", "clean energy", it is "green", it is "cool" ... these kind of words. Even though, bomb explosion and flying debris totally guts its victims, decapitate some of them, cut others in half, limbs flying. But no! The image that we know is a F-16 dropping bombs, and that is COOL, because it is LASER guided bomb. and I suppose there is some night vision here and there, which makes it even more GREEN.

So in the sameway, Nadir, Timur and all those chaps who were fond of building pyramids of skulls, are considered totally barbaric (fair enough) as compared to the maps of the beautifull color coded colonial empires, such Russia, Napoleon etc. etc. Why? because the former do it in such a personnal way.
      Last edited by xerxes; 02 Sep 08,, 00:43.

Comment

about paid sex on page one opened the door here.
        About paid sex: On the previous thread Troung baited me if i have/ earn enough for paying a girl..sorry a call girl 500 USD an hour when i like him feel dirty. No dickhead anywhere on Earth in any civilized society opens up on that front to anyone. Troung did.

would you and those who support you in this thread ever pick a fight like you did in this thread, about say: "The eradication of American indians by the United States of America"? Would you fight with the same energy and conviction, using that clarity of mind?
        Indeed i would oppose the statements like American white settler races in North America did'nt murder native Americans. They did, thats true. I don't think Americans deny that..

For myself, I see no difference between the mountains of skulls built by the likes of Nadir Shah, Durrani and Timur, than the beautifull color coded map of Napoleonic empires and European colonial empires, spanning across the globe. All revolved around tyranny and using others.
        Xerxes: I know your debate on Nadir Shah. Fact is you did'nt iconize Nadir Shah one bit. You defended your self well. I would have been on your side, because in that debate you at the start acknowldged Nadir Shah's plunders. I deeply appreciated that. You never iconized him. Even now you're acknowledgin Timur and Nadir Shah and Durrani in the same breath. That i appreciate.

What i understand is you want to know why Alexander, Napolean are not considered in the same category. Is it a pro-western thing, not considering all invaders same category.. Thats what i gather is your beef.

Alexander did invade India and win against a border cheftain Porus. Alexander treated him with magnamity. That is known in India. He did'nt go much deep India. And neither did Alexander face the Mauryan Army. He did'nt behead and soil the culture. If at all he/ his troops took something of it back. He even freed Porus.

Moreover i did not debate that wars are good. I did mention wars are painful, yet never commented on Napolean or Alexander till this post. Ashoka had a bigger empire than Napolean. He made wars too within India. But ater a particularly cruel war he could'nt digest the blood shed (amongst soldiers), and he became a pacifist and spread the message of Buddhism all through Tibet and Asia. (In India war ethics have never included plundering peasants and killing innocents, ages old)

So we've had Kings that warred and expanded empires, but a more than a few exceeded the brief of war many times over. 21st century people iconizing say Hitler or Bin Laden or Durrani looks funny. It may fit on Troung, Xerxes, it doesn't on you. You're much too sober and mature. It's good to have and read your opinions here. I've been doing that Xerxes for some time.
        Last edited by dilawar; 02 Sep 08,, 02:01.

Comment

It may fit on Troung, Xerxes, it doesn't on you. You're much too sober and mature. It's good to have and read your opinions here. I've been doing that Xerxes for some time.
          More whining. You only began *****ing because some dude had an avatrar with Durrani; who beat up states which today are located within the modern borders of India, some 250years ago, not *****ing about his killing other people outside of those borders. Your objection was rooted in Sikhs finding his image offensive, that was it so even more narrow. You also have called me bigoted and anti-Indian as an attempt to discredit my objection to your whining. And you are in violation of Godwin's Law and Man Law.

You're whining is about a man who died over 200 years ago, founded the opening posters country, is their (mostish) national hero, is a big deal to the Durrani elite which run the country today. Sure the dude put him as an avatar because, he is the national hero for a bunch of people there.

I'm sure the issue is settled - Durrani was a capable military commander as some 250years later people (well just you and suckme) still dread his name. Just didn't have the same people to dress up his name like Napoleon or Ceasar so he falls into the Tamerlane class - which still would allow him in an avatar.

About paid sex: On the previous thread Troung baited me if i have/ earn enough for paying a girl..sorry a call girl 500 USD an hour when i like him feel dirty. No dickhead anywhere on Earth in any civilized society opens up on that front to anyone. Troung did.
          What, you are broke; deal with it and stop crying. Maybe I shouldn't say I order desserts just to not eat them and let them go to waste, and I drive an SUV and have never taken it off the road.

Troung, must say the icon suits you..to boot
          It is me in my WAB five year smoking jacket.

=================
          This...
          So we've had Kings that warred and expanded empires
          Doesn't mesh with this...
          trust me India has never harmed any nation nor invaded another in her History.
          Oh noes!!11111!1
          ================
          Mohr Afghan legends plz?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by troung; 02 Sep 08,, 05:45.
          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Oh guys, by this logic,
            we can iconize Hitler
            because he did not bombed India.
            Who cares if he had kicked some european jews butts, that is past, some 65 years back. And he was a good politician, during his power Germany rose from WW1 ashes and kiccked so many countries. So what he didn't invade India

It is perfectly OK to iconize Hitler

Comment

Righty ho, this thread is closed. People, behave yourself.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
              X