Computer/Console Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
    Yup, i used to hammer bases with a set of stealths to blast a hole in air def, 8 aurorae to hit construction yard and then another set of raptors to cover their exit.
    Better when timed with any special ability like a B-52 raid.
    Do you like China ? The Black Lotus is lethal....
    " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
      oh yes they will my friend :)

i smashed 8+ carriers at the same time with around 50 marines with medics and stimpacks

they shoot down very easily the tiny bombers of carriers :)

at the end carriers left alone.
      Since I mainly played against Zerg...I know that the carriers are excellent for cleaning up all the mess that they spread around..
      " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

the thing is,

i wil not let you built 8 of this insane bombers:)

did you ever tasted the power of angry mobs of GLA? :)
        Oh yeah....those guys are the best infantry units...
        But I learnt quite well how to finish them off at a distance...A lot of snipers coupled with Gunship support ! And if they get their vehicles...then the King raptors can take care of them..
        " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

the thing is,

i wil not let you built 8 of this insane bombers:)

did you ever tasted the power of angry mobs of GLA? :)
          I knock them out with snipers in humvees :))
          Yes indeed earlier i used to get wiped before i could get off the ground, but with practice i have learnt to survive early rushes.
          After that its comache time baby! and still after that death from the skies.:))
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by sohamsri View Post
            Do you like China ? The Black Lotus is lethal....
            Only two nice things about china: The big ass tanks and the big ass choppers.

Comment

Yep....although I dont like the chopper..

The tanks are the best...OVERLORD !
              " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

ALso they have the most sucky air force...tactical nuke migs are ok though...

I love hunting those migs down with the King raptor...
                " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Actually for me the chinese autocannon defences are pretty bad.
                  Especially if a nuke is counting down i often have to sacrifice a couple of stealths and raptors in order to get my aurorae through.
                  Surviving an early chinese tank rush is very very tough.

Comment

Actually for me the chinese autocannon defences are pretty bad.
                    Especially if a nuke is counting down i often have to sacrifice a couple of stealths and raptors in order to get my aurorae through.
                    Surviving an early chinese tank rush is very very tough.
                    I think they are pretty good..a combination of more than 4 is good enough to blow one or even 2 planes...that includes the special planes...

And yes...an early tank rush of battlemasters is very tough to crack...thats why I try to make commanches (with stealth) as soon as possible, at the cost of other units...only they can stop an early assault well...and chase them back.
                    " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

I knock them out with snipers in humvees :))
                      Yes indeed earlier i used to get wiped before i could get off the ground, but with practice i have learnt to survive early rushes.
                      After that its comache time baby! and still after that death from the skies.:))
                      comanche time? ehehe
                      man i want to play with you, its been a while since my last easy win :)

how do you plan to pass GLA's 4 barelled, truck mounted AA guns? or
                      chinese aircraft killer elite soldiers? :)

also notice that you have a WCG competitor enemy :)

US air general do not have any chance against GLA stealth/demo, or Chinese infantry general :)
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by sohamsri View Post
                        I think they are pretty good..a combination of more than 4 is good enough to blow one or even 2 planes...that includes the special planes...

And yes...an early tank rush of battlemasters is very tough to crack...thats why I try to make commanches (with stealth) as soon as possible, at the cost of other units...only they can stop an early assault well...and chase them back.
                        my old tactic was to make comanches until i realize GLA is the best :)
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

comanche time? ehehe
                          man i want to play with you, its been a while since my last easy win :)

how do you plan to pass GLA's 4 barelled, truck mounted AA guns? or
                          chinese aircraft killer elite soldiers? :)

also notice that you have a WCG competitor enemy :)

US air general do not have any chance against GLA stealth/demo, or Chinese infantry general :)
                          The barreled trucks are easy to kill with stealth commanches with rocket pods...by the time they get revealed...its too late..

You mean the chinese mini-gunners ? yep..those are hard nuts to crack...again rockets of stealth commanches dont waste much time in doing that..
                          " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

my old tactic was to make comanches until i realize GLA is the best :)
                            The only good thing about GLA is..their blackmarket money generation and cheap units...and stinger sites too..

otherwise...they suck pretty bad..

I prefer China to GLA...the battlemaster strike with those NUKE cannons with air-cover is pretty hard to beat...while the Black lotus does an easy job of converting enemy buildings..

Pretty much like a blitz...even if you have to sacrifice a LOT of planes to keep the raptors at bay..
                            Last edited by sohamsri; 01 Sep 08,, 12:05.
                            " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

As long as i have stealth comaches no probs.
                              GLA offensive push is very weak. Humvees with 3 rocket plus 2 snipers and repair drones backed up by choppers do pretty decent.
                              Im no super gamer so yes you might defeat me often:(
                              And yes i concede on the chinese, they run right over me.

Comment

You guys got me excited...I'm gonna install the game again.. !

Back to those wonder days.. :) !
                                " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Working...
                                X