No announcement yet.

Serial blasts in Ahmedabad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 people dead and more than 100 people injured in 17 blasts. HuJI claims responsibility.

- CNBC TV18

Comment

Another update:

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Deadly blasts strike Indian city

Comment

My condolences guys. R.I.P to those that have lost their lives. And Death be for those basta$rds that committed these cruel crimes.

S.O.B's man, whats with these f$$$ heads and killing innocents? Man, death to all these dham jihaad mofos and arab nut jubs, the sooner we kill them the better we'll all be.

Comment

Our sympathies are with the victims of this cruel attack on innocent people.

I hope you find the people responsible and make them pay dearly. This kind of political coersion musn't be allowed to succeed.
          To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Thanks for your kind words gentlemen.

This Indian mujaheddin business is very fishy. I have a feeling it won't end well.

Comment

I think that the "Indian mujahideen" is just a cover up to save their masters across the border. Lets see how the government handles the issue.

Comment

HuJI has claimed responsibility as well according IBN. IM is just a front for foreign terrorists. Wonder on how many fronts does India have to fight.
                The ISI has managed to brainwash local radicals to their **** work so that they dont come under the scanner any longer. But the links invariably go to them.

Comment

These cowards fear nothing more than an iron hand like they have in China.

They thrive in the weak leadership that our democracy is throwing up, perpetually counting the minority vote banks.

Fcuk the vote bank and worry about the nation for once for God's sake! There will be no vote bank if there is no nation left. They just need to see the resolve of the nation like in Kargil to scamper back to their rat holes.

Bloody fcuking cowards, they need to be dispatched to their all merciful Allah tala in the most merciless way!
                  Last edited by Vinod2070; 27 Jul 08,, 05:39.
                  There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

the truth is that the present government shall not do anything about this reason, they need their votes if this is what democarcy is sc**w the elections and democracy it will be far better for india to have a military dictatorship with a true patriot as leader

Comment

Terrorists have a good laugh, when idiots fall for their tricks.
                      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

More than the government its the failure of intel that is the problem. We want to stop such attacks. The governments role comes in later if there is a blast to get the people to the books.
                        The Police force is also not up to the mark. They lack modern equipment and training. The ATC in Bangalore doesnt have any modern equipment to combat terror.
                        Draconian laws dont deter the terrorists. While there was POTA, Parliament was attacked, Akshardham happened. Heck the government not only released terrorists but also went to wish them goodbye all the way to Kandahar with truck loads of money. The same party is now in the opposition and is calling the present government soft on terror. They did nothing when they were in power. infact strengthened the terrorists by acceding to their demands.
                        The problem is lack of security culture in India. Its taken very lightly. Citizens also have to be more pro active. Word is in that the threatening email was sent from Mumbai from a flat rented by two foreign nationals. Maybe the person who rented out the flat needed to keep tab or inform the police about renting an apartment to foreigners. something like that.

Comment

it is incidences such as these that increase the mistrust between the hindu and muslim communities in india one of the supervisors under me at work ,a gujrati linked these blasts to godhra and blamed the congress for stopping the riots his logic in his words " if the congress had not forced modi into stopping the riots we would have killed every muslim in gujrat, thus there would have been no one to carry out the blasts".

Comment

I think the rats got holed up in gujarat since Modi sealed the state.They didn't
                            expect this I think.Today they tried a line bomb in Gujarat

Comment

Originally posted by bengalraider View Post
                              it is incidences such as these that increase the mistrust between the hindu and muslim communities in india one of the supervisors under me at work ,a gujrati linked these blasts to godhra and blamed the congress for stopping the riots his logic in his words " if the congress had not forced modi into stopping the riots we would have killed every muslim in gujrat, thus there would have been no one to carry out the blasts".
                              People like these foster hatred. What the person fails to understand is that the blasts are undertaken with the backing from across the border. The bombs dont have names of targeted people written on it. It kills whoever happens to be around.
                              By the way the riots were not stopped. The central government at that time was the BJP which looked the other way till Modi has accomplished his work.

Comment

Besides, creating mistrust is part of the deal for the terrorists to set off these blasts. They want to see India on the edge. Dont want it to prosper.

Comment

Working...
                                X