Happy Birthday , Rusty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday , Rusty!!

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Happy Birthday, Rusty!
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Happy Birthday.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Happy Birthday. :) And many more.

Comment

Happy Bday, sir :) Hope you enjoy it
        When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY..Do confirm if you use the Julian or the Gregorian Calander

Comment

Happy B Day!! :)

Comment

Happy Birthday, grandad! May there be many happy returns. :)
              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

No kidding, cRusty's birthday today? I guess since I posted I'm required to send the obilgatory message. Happy 72

Comment

Happy birthday, Dick, and many more happy returns !!! :)

Comment

Happy Birthday Rusty! Have a great day!!! :)
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday you old sexy hunk of fella.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Happy birthday Rusty
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Happy Abraham Lincoln :))
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Happy birthday ol' man, keep 'em comin'
                            In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                            The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                              X