No announcement yet.

GWOT money for Pakistan fighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Pakistan government knows that the longer Osama bin laden remains on the run and the longer the united states is kept embroiled in the war on terror the longer it keeps getting goodies , this is the number one reason NATO troops have to keep dying at the hands of Pakistani terrorists in Afghanistan.THE UNITED STATES IS FEEDING A TWO HEADED DRAGON , WHILE ONE HEAD EATS INNOCENTLY THE OTHER HEAD GETS READY TO BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS IT!

Comment

the Pakistan government knows that the longer Osama bin laden remains on the run and the longer the united states is kept embroiled in the war on terror the longer it keeps getting goodies , this is the number one reason NATO troops have to keep dying at the hands of Pakistani terrorists in Afghanistan.THE UNITED STATES IS FEEDING A TWO HEADED DRAGON , WHILE ONE HEAD EATS INNOCENTLY THE OTHER HEAD GETS READY TO BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS IT!
      Bengalraider do you think the Americans are Bakara's .If pakistan does anymore antics its busted completely ,It is being pushed into a corner.Even if it doesn't take action .The US will enter into the field itself ,no country is going to commit terrorism on itself to get US aid.If no more results are shown
      it's the ISI thats going to be screwed first

Comment

Originally posted by pravin View Post
        Bengalraider do you think the Americans are Bakara's .If pakistan does anymore antics its busted completely ,It is being pushed into a corner.Even if it doesn't take action .The US will enter into the field itself ,no country is going to commit terrorism on itself to get US aid.If no more results are shown
        i sincerely hope you are right and i am completely wrong

Comment

Originally posted by pravin View Post
          The Pakistanis are doing just that and have been doing that for years. Unfortunately its the only one the US has got in that part of the world to fight its GWOT. For Pakistan its imperative that the GWOT goes on forever as it will keep the funds coming in for which they dont have to give any account.

For the US it has to decide on the risks of going in into Pakistan in hot pursuit. It will be met with fierce resistance and will also galvanize the country behind the terrorists. As it is the Americans are hated in Pakistan. But certainly it will have to take a call in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBam View Post
            ^^ Technology can be used to enforce this. If that is really intended in the first place.
            How??

Comment

GPS, Remotely controlling the plane through satellite, I don't know what else but doesn't sound too difficult for the USA.
              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t..

Comment

i had once heard of a chip implanted into American aircraft that would shut down the flight computer on receiving a coded signal from the united states.

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
                  As it is the Americans are hated in Pakistan. But certainly it will have to take a call in the near future.
                  This is the irony of our times.
                  The very existence of Pakistan, the prime ally of the US in its GWOT, depends on the aids, military/economic/political, that it gets from the US, yet its majority population is filled with hatred for the west in general and the US in particular. Its the gutter from which the infection is spreading out both towards its east and west, and unfortunately for the US and even India, we both are commited towards checking and controlling the already spread infection in our sphere of influence, whereas eleminating the source of the infection can only guarantee any long term solution.
                  sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

When I read all these reports,I always end up imagining a cow having a fodder and a man milking the cow.
                    The cow being the US,the fodder Taliban and the milkman needless to say Pakistan!

Comment

Originally posted by n21 View Post
                      When I read all these reports,I always end up imagining a cow having a fodder and a man milking the cow.
                      The cow being the US,the fodder Taliban and the milkman needless to say Pakistan!
                      you just hit the jackpot for most correct analogy ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        That is a new tack.

F 16s to fight terrorists! :))

They should also get ICBMs for remotely fight terrorism!
                        Ray sir but the biggest surprise is that though all (not most) Pakistanis consider US as the biggest enemy (India is second now) of Pakistan (while China is the only country which is like a dreamland). So isn't it a contradictory move by the Bush admin??!!! Not even sale, but the F-16 is an 'aid'.

Another surprise is its use. To search and kill terrorists like they sold Harpoon, P-3C to fight terror as well, like Sweden sold the Erieye after the earthquake for surveillance!!

But that will be a great scenario, if the same F-16 with all that JHMCS, Sniper pod, JDAM or AIM-120C5 goes to china for 'details technical study' and used by the future military rulers of Pakistan against US/NATO without any 'permission' from Washington. :)) :))

Comment

Originally posted by n21 View Post
                          lol Good imagination power! :)) I am adding little more deatils...

US (The cow): I need the man to bring the fedder to me.

Taliban (Fedder): Whether the cow eat me or not, i will be destroyed (by US) and created (by Pakistan) as well, so the balance is there. No need to worry...

Pakistan (The man): Before the drama ends, i should lactate the cow as much as i can do it.

:))
                          Last edited by P_Gurung; 28 Jul 08,, 15:54.

Comment

Hey its up to USA, their planes, their money.
                            Its not like it is anything new?

Discounted military equipment from from China at friendly pay back schemes, free military equipment from USA, a nation you can take over at any time you like..........

Comment

Originally posted by P_Gurung View Post
                              But that will be a great scenario, if the same F-16 with all that JHMCS, Sniper pod, JDAM or AIM-120C5 goes to china for 'details technical study' and used by the future military rulers of Pakistan against US/NATO without any 'permission' from Washington. :)) :))
                              Something tells me this has already happenned.If not, would happen very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Sumku View Post
                                Something tells me this has already happenned.If not, would happen very soon
                                actually the chinese designers of the chengdu j-10 did have access to both pakistani f-16's and if the rumour mills are right an israeli lavi was also available for them to study and copy the design this will just help the chinese build j-10 mk 2 faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X