Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Favorite War Movies

Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    Geez, Open Mouth and Insert Foot.
    Seriously, I doubt R. Lee would really care. He likes to blow up about it on his Mail Call show though
    Last edited by TopHatter; 24 Sep 03, at 20:13.
    “You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if the Senate determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role… because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
    ~ Lindsey Graham

"The notion that you can withhold information and documents from Congress no matter whether you are the party in power or not in power is wrong. Respect for the rule of law must mean something, irrespective of the vicissitudes of political cycles."
    ~ Trey Gowdy

Originally posted by TopHatter
    Geez, Open Mouth and Insert Foot.
    Seriously, I doubt R. Lee would really care. He likes to blow up about it on his Mail Call show though
    Probably not. Maybe if you saw him & person and deliberately mouthed off to him.

Oh, and yet another Appearence by him, was in the old Fox Series. Space, Above & Beyond. As a D.I.

Smart Aliens, they never actually set foot on the Earth.

Global Moderator
    Comrade Commissar
    I sure would like to meet him (Me and every other Joe who has seen his movies ).
    It would be really fun to do the stuff he does on Mail Call, like fire that Ma-Duece
    “You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if the Senate determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role… because impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
    ~ Lindsey Graham

"The notion that you can withhold information and documents from Congress no matter whether you are the party in power or not in power is wrong. Respect for the rule of law must mean something, irrespective of the vicissitudes of political cycles."
    ~ Trey Gowdy

Thread Information