Favorite podcasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite podcasts?

Anyone else into podcasts? I'm hooked on The Joan Kenley Show (it's on iTunes and her website) - good talk radio with a progressive bent and really interesting and knowledgeable guests. Thought I'd recommend it to others and also see if anyone has anything along those lines to recommend to me? Mostly interested in the subjects she covers; politics, relationships, health, ecology. I like the holistic and full-spectrum quality of the show. Also like things like "This American Life" - to give you an idea of my tastes. Any suggestions appreciated, but preferably free things!

My podcasts, in no particular order are:

Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!

Dan Patrick

Only a Game

A Prairie Home Companion - News From Lake Wobegon Podcast

The Diane Rehm Show
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Of those the only one I know is A Prairie Home Companion, which is one of my favorite things ever. I would compare that style to The Joan Kenley Show in that it is amusing, wholesome, and wise (and free - also important). I will have to check the others out, thanks for the suggestions! Keep 'em coming.

Comment

related afternote: I just Googled Joan Kenley looking for more things like her show an found that she is the voice of voicemail! At least mine, she's done a lot of the systems and is AT&T on the west coast, so that's me. Lol, I didn't recognize her voice. "press 7 to delete" isn't much to go on though.

Comment

Working...
        X