Wabber's professional education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wabber's professional education

Has anyone ever compiled a list of every one elses proffesional and military education? I know we have a pretty big brain trust here, so lets list it.

GED (highschool equivalency) 1988

US`Army 19E Ft Knox Ky 1990 (Patton crewman)

US Army 19K OJT Yakima Training Center 1991 (Abrams crewman)

US Army 63T Ft Knox Ky 1992 (Bradley hull systems)

Junior at the University of Central Arkansas (ongoing) double major Politcal Science and History with an interdisciplinary Honors Minor
    Last edited by zraver; 14 Jul 08,, 04:50.

I have a BS degree in physics and a Masters degree in Material Science from a major US research university. I am about 1 year away from obtaining a PhD in Material Science.

Comment

Does 30 years (OMG!) in video and film post-production count?
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Let's see...20 years Air Force.

High School Graduate (1978)

A little college, but not near enough to get my Associates! I do plan on working on it though. I did have a teacher that had the balls to ask if I was a secretary (at the time) because I didn't have a degree! I pointed out to him that I retired from the Air Force and had more experience in customer relations then he apparently did! :))
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

Associate's in Applied Communications Technology.

Next week, I'm going to apply for a Bachelor's program in Strategic Intelligence from the Joint Military Intelligence College.

Also, I'm professionalized as an Intelligence Analyst though NSA.

Comment

Chief executive Officer, Village Idiots Association. Odd job man and general drone. Taxpayer (above and beyond the call of reason). Professional Curmudgeon. Telephone Orderly. Who am I? I am the unfortunate, sent to do the un-necessary for the ungrateful. Humble sandalled Spear Carrier in this great unfolding drama we all find ourselves in.
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

One 4th semester language course shy of a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Minnesota (TC) with optional concentrations in comparative government, international relations, and American government. Never took the 1xxx level courses for sociology, just 3xxx-4xxx, otherwise I'd have a minor in Sociology of Law, Criminology, and Deviance. Should have been done in '06, but oh well. Not sure if a poli sci degree is professional education.
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

A.A - Century College emphasis in History and Psychology
                B.A - Metropolitan State University emphasis in Ethnic Studies and History
                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Lets see here:

High School Diploma (Regents) - 2006

Associates in Social Sciences (History) from Suffolk County Community College - hopefully in 2009

After that we will see how burned out I am and maybe ill consider a Bachelor's from one of the local SUNY colleges/universities.

Yeah not much from me :)

Comment

B.A.-History

M.A.-International Relations

M.S.-Security Studies

Working on Ph.D. in IR

Comment

Major in Biology, minor in Chemistry. Could have graduated last year, but got a chance to stay an extra semester and goof off, so that's what I'm doing. Guitar Hero, here I come! :))
                      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

H.S. Diploma

B.A. INR
                        Minor: History

M.A. Strategic/Nat'l Sec Studies
                        Cert: Latin American/ Asian History

Ph. D: (Hopefully in 4 months!) Politics

Comment

OSUT Infantry FT Knox

BA History 20th Century Europe and US

ROTC, Air Assault School

Infantry Basic and Advance Course; jump school, IMPC, Motor officer course, Supply & Services Management Officer Course

Combined Arms and Services Staff School (i.e., beer & volleyball)

Command & General Staff Course

MA American Civil War

Executive MBA

Acquisition Level 2 certified...working on Level 3

And the one I am most proud of....the Mid Atlantic School of Bartending!!!!:))

And a WHOLE bunch of Scout Leader training!;)
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Real Leaders of Genius

"And a WHOLE bunch of Scout Leader training!"

...and now we understand the real object of all that management and leadership training. Good on ya'!

A weekend of that justifies the Mid-Atlantic School of Bartending EVERY SINGLE TIME.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                              "And a WHOLE bunch of Scout Leader training!"

...and now we understand the real object of all that management and leadership training. Good on ya'!

A weekend of that justifies the Mid-Atlantic School of Bartending EVERY SINGLE TIME.

How else would I know how to wear my knee sox properly?
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X