Iran cautions Pakistan over Jundallah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Could you point to me the Hezbollah rocket factories?
    Israel's military contractors such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and McDonnel Douglas are located in the United States.

Now you may say that Hizbollah and is not nation and Israel is a nation recognized by the international community (United Nations), and therefore I am full of it. Thereby, bringing in a technicallity to support your point.

Yet we have in nations in our history that had their origins in a form powerfull political group. I am no expert in history, but I am sure Israel had similiar roots in their earlier days, so did the Soviet Union and Red China, the last two being members of the Security Council (United Nations).

I respect that you are fully against Iran, Hizbollah and all those wonderfull political entities. But are you a fair observer?
    Last edited by xerxes; 10 Aug 08,, 22:06.

Comment

As far as these Baluchi or whatever rebellion that are happening in Iran, I compare them to the Shah's support of the Kurds against Saddam in the 70s.

That they are tools and that are being used by foreign powers. And when their usefullness ends (Iran and XXX reached to an agrement), their money supply will stop and they will get it up in the +++.

If Iran and XXX do NOT reached to an agrement, ...
      you will all see, suddenly the whole world will grieve in pain for the suffering of those Sunni Baluchi who want nothing but being free from evil Islamic Republic of Iran. People around the world will be able point out where is Baluchestan is on the map. Even, Brittney Spears will make a point against those dirty Aye-ranians, rally support for the Baluchis. CNN and FOX will start showing endless debate about the rights the Baluchi under UN Charter etc. You will see couple of PhD in Law talking about something ... You will see a whole campaign build around Operation Baluchi Freedom. Armchair generals will start giving opinions about something. Comparision to Nazi Germany will be made 'round the clock.

Speaking of terrorism, is the International Community is doing anything in regards to Kurds. I do sympethize with them, but I dont like their bombs. I was planning a trip to Istanbul in order to pay my respect to the fallen Citadel of Constantine, but now no more. How about cracking down on those Mossad agents running around in north of Iraq. Hell, I as a citizen of earth fully recommend that while the International Community, led by the United States of America, is in Iraq, they should do a parallel cleansing of foreign influence in the south (Iran) and the north (Israel) of Iraq. And I have no doubt that once that is all said and done, they "International Community, led by the United States of America" will no doubt just pack up and leave.
      Last edited by xerxes; 10 Aug 08,, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
        Israel's military contractors such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and McDonnel Douglas are located in the United States.
        Which defeats the point that Iran has no say in Hezbollah, does it not?

Comment

Ofcourse, Iran has a defacto influence over Hizbollah. But, I suspect Alamgir was pointing out the technical side of the affair, since technically they are legitimate Lebenese political group.

Everyone does that in this forum, to support their point. For example, in any given day, for some people, UN is important and its consitution is used widely in this forum as a technicallity to support an argument, while in the afternoon the same people who cherished UN are trashing it when it no longer fits another thread of discussion/ argument.
          Last edited by xerxes; 10 Aug 08,, 18:38.

Comment

Alamgir, I hope to be involved in the destruction of your outlaw country's criminal regime in the future. Before I end my professional life, I sincerely hope at least a part of my useful years are spent disassembling the evil machine that is modern-day (such as it is) Iran.

And I hope you live long enough to witness it, before they shovel you under, along with the disgusting mess your evil compatriots have wrought.

See you soon, you vile animal.

Comment

Other people who have participated in this discussion will have to forgive me for not continuing it at this moment.

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
              Alamgir, I hope to be involved in the destruction of your outlaw country's criminal regime in the future. Before I end my professional life, I sincerely hope at least a part of my useful years are spent disassembling the evil machine that is modern-day (such as it is) Iran.

And I hope you live long enough to witness it, before they shovel you under, along with the disgusting mess your evil compatriots have wrought.

See you soon, you vile animal.
              As for you, i wouldn't expect anything less from the US government and its servants.

As for me, im not a spokesman for the Iranian government or have any affiliation to the regime or its agencies so your frustrations with Iran are not going to find any relief by directing them at me.

So tell me, Mr Bluesman. I have a simple question for you in relation to your outburst. "What are you going to do?"
              Last edited by Alamgir; 10 Aug 08,, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Alamgir View Post
                Other people who have participated in this discussion will have to forgive me for not continuing it at this moment.
                We're sure going to miss your insight. [/sarcasm]

As for you, i wouldn't expect anything less from the US government and its servants.
                If I were you, chief (and I'm very happy I'm not), I'd get ready for whole helluva lot MORE, not less.

As for me, im not a spokesman for the Iranian government or have any affiliation to the regime or its agencies so your frustrations with Iran are not going to find any relief by directing them at me.
                We know where your sympathies lie, and you're on the Wrong Side. So, you're a de facto enemy. Your allies are trying to kill me and my family. And that's all I need to know for me to make up my mind that I loathe you, and I'll try to defeat and humiliate the people you've chosen to identify with.

So tell me, Mr Bluesman. I have a simple question for you in relation to your outburst. "What are you going to do?"
                I hope I'll be ordered and allowed to direct the full power available to me and entrusted to me to defeat your curse of a country in battle, whether it is a full-on war, or at the level of the long, twilight struggle that your country has waged against mine, aggressively and with no regard for civilizational norms since 1979. If I'm privileged to do that, what I intend to do is my modest part in destroying utterly your fascist, racist state, and free those among you that are ready to join the rest of us in the 21st Century, instead of some new Dark Age of ignorance and superstition, driven as the Iranian majority seems to be by racist and millenarian visions of a return to a mythic past of Muslim and Persian greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                  We're sure going to miss your insight. [/sarcasm]

If I were you, chief (and I'm very happy I'm not), I'd get ready for whole helluva lot MORE, not less.
                  Im not phased by cheap-shots over the internet. The more unresponsive i am towards them, the more people like you will get frustrated. Altho i will congratulate you on being 'very happy' not to be me. Anyone who wishes he were someone else or something that he is not is not worthy of respect. So at least you appear to have some dignity.

We know where your sympathies lie, and you're on the Wrong Side. So, you're a de facto enemy. Your allies are trying to kill me and my family. And that's all I need to know for me to make up my mind that I loathe you, and I'll try to defeat and humiliate the people you've chosen to identify with.
                  My sympathies lie with the nation and people that is Iran. Those are my people and i support them. As for these 'allies' of mine, you can name them, and i will decide whether they are my allies or not.

And your feeling towards me personally is the same feeling we Iranians have towards the US government. Altho for you personally, in the words of Khomeini, "I feel nothing".

I hope I'll be ordered and allowed to direct the full power available to me and entrusted to me to defeat your curse of a country in battle, whether it is a full-on war, or at the level of the long, twilight struggle that your country has waged against mine, aggressively and with no regard for civilizational norms since 1979.
                  You're one to talk. Where were the 'civilizational norms' when your country dropped the A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945? Or the regard for 'civilizational norms' when you people overthrew the democratically elected government of Dr Mossadegh in Iran? Followed by the CIA orchestrated coup in Guatemala? There are too many stains on your nation's own record for you to even try and play any kind of morality card, lol. The genocide you people committed on indigenous native Americans to build your United States over their dead bodies trumping all of them.

Your brain might start at 1979 but Iranians are not afflicted by such a short-term memory disability.

If I'm privileged to do that, what I intend to do is my modest part in destroying utterly your fascist, racist state, and free those among you that are ready to join the rest of us in the 21st Century, instead of some new Dark Age of ignorance and superstition, driven as the Iranian majority seems to be by racist and millenarian visions of a return to a mythic past of Muslim and Persian greatness.
                  Ordinary Iranian's would agree with you that we do not want Iran to be living in 'the dark ages' but Iranians certainly do not want and do not need the United States to tell us how to run our own country or to change our government for us. We have over 2500 years of recorded history. We had 3 revolutions in the 20th century alone. Iranians know how to run their own affairs.

Your government knows that any US war with Iran will not be limited to a clash between the two militaries in Iranian territory on land, at sea and in our airspace. Yet they act like this would be some kind of "foul play". Truth is that unconventional warfare is something that the US proliferated around the World. It the rest of the World that has adapted to this US's strategy of warfare. So dont complain now that wars these days include non-state actors as much as they do the state.

Iran would be your burial place, Mr Bluesman.

Comment

Hezbollah and Hamas both have their own leaders, neither of whom are Iranians or live in Iran. Iran is not accountable for what either of those two groups do. Their leaders are. And nobody in the Middle East regards Hezbollah as a terrorist group.They are a legitimate Lebanese resistance group to Israeli criminalty.

Does Nasrallah live in Iran or take shelter there with his followers? NO. Unlike Abdolmalek Rigi who claims to be fighting for Baluchi rights in Iran but is not even accountable to Baluchis and has to operate out of a foreign country, ie Pakistan, for protection.

There is no comparison between Hezbollah and Jundallah.
                    I hope you know the account of the money you provide to them?
                    Terrorists are terrorists whether someone calls them or not. No point bringing up the line of one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
                    And right there is no comparison between Hezbollah and Jundallah according to you. Jundallah troubles you while Hezbollah troubles others.

Comment

You're one to talk. Where were the 'civilizational norms' when your country dropped the A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945? Or the regard for 'civilizational norms' when you people overthrew the democratically elected government of Dr Mossadegh in Iran? Followed by the CIA orchestrated coup in Guatemala? There are too many stains on your nation's own record for you to even try and play any kind of morality card, lol. The genocide you people committed on indigenous native Americans to build your United States over their dead bodies trumping all of them.
                      .....but Iranians certainly do not want and do not need the United States to tell us how to run our own country or to change our government for us. We have over 2500 years of recorded history.
                      Alamgir,
                      Yes indeed 2500 Years of recorded history.
                      Indeed Iranians have a proven track record of adhearing to "civilizational norms"..... NADIR SHAH was definitely one of the torch bearers.
                      Get down your high horse, immediately.
                      sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Deltacamelately Reply

Major,

End-of-mission. Target destroyed. Estimate one reputation [Alamgir's] left in tatters. Record as tgt. number AA0001.

Good job, sir.

Of course, Blues gets kudos for smokin' out the sucker...Very cool.
                        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
                          I hope you know the account of the money you provide to them?
                          Terrorists are terrorists whether someone calls them or not. No point bringing up the line of one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
                          And right there is no comparison between Hezbollah and Jundallah according to you. Jundallah troubles you while Hezbollah troubles others.
                          There is no comparison between Hezbollah and Jundullah. Either in how their operate or how they are structured.

Hezbollah is recognized as being legitimate by all Arab government's in the Middle East, and is of course recognized as legitimate by Iran too. Not only that but Hezbollah is apart of the Lebanese government itself. Now considering that you obviously didn't know that but decided to run your mouth anyway, you're either ignorant, or just plain stupid. Even your own country recognizes the legitimacy of Hezbollah, lol.

As for Jundullah. The group is banned in Iran, and it is banned in Pakistan (officially). So on paper at least, it is considered to be a terrorist organisation by all governments in the area it operates in. That makes it through and through, a terrorist group, since it has no legitimacy anywhere where it operates. And unlike Hezbollah, Junduallah has no popular support from the people and it is not accountable to the people it claims to be fighting for. Abdolmalek Rigi doesn't even reside in Iranian Baluchestan. He lives in hiding in Pakistan. Hassan Nasrallah on the other hand lives an open life in Lebanon.

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                          Alamgir,
                          Indeed Iranians have a proven track record of adhearing to "civilizational norms"..... NADIR SHAH was definitely one of the torch bearers.
                          Wow, cool. The Indians still remember Nader Shah! What a credit to him.... LOL

Yeah, he was a great military leader, and a tyrant too. Your point?

Originally posted by S-2 View Post
                          Major,

End-of-mission. Target destroyed. Estimate one reputation [Alamgir's] left in tatters. Record as tgt. number AA0001.

Good job, sir.

Of course, Blues gets kudos for smokin' out the sucker...Very cool.
                          Huh? Drunk often?

Kidding'

Comment

Im not phased by cheap-shots over the internet.
                            Having met Mr. Bluesman personally on several occasions, and knowing fairly well what he's been - and still - doing for a living the past 20+ years...

...I'd advise you to be VERY happy that he's taking "cheap shots" at you over the Internet.

Trust me, off the Internet would be FAR worse. You can bet your last rial on that ;)

Iran would be your burial place, Mr Bluesman.
                            I wouldn't count on that if I were you.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                              Alamgir,
                              Nadir Shah was a blood-thirsty tyrant and monster, and the only people who remember him often are Indians, not Iranians. I think of him as little as once every five years, and thats only because someone brings up the discussion about Dehli and koh-e-noor.

That being said, the same type of tyrant in another country is loved to no end. I am eager to know your opinion about some Western loved conquerors such as Alexander the Great or Caesar. How about the British in India. Can you express an opinion about that era, how they spread the civilization there, according to Western scrolls.

I am eager to see your response, which ofcourse will be well crafted in order not to offend any Westerners cheering for you.
                              Last edited by xerxes; 12 Aug 08,, 00:18.

Comment

Xerxes Reply

"I am eager to see your response, which ofcourse will be well crafted in order not to offend any Westerners cheering for you."

It will be well-crafted because he's an Indian major of artillery. He's his own man and, I'm certain, forms his thoughts without regard to geography.

Do you?
                                Last edited by S2; 12 Aug 08,, 03:49.
                                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Working...
                                X