"Change We Can Believe In" Is Gibberish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    The problem I see in that is we don't have a conservative ready to take the mantle like Reagon in 1976.
    Awww come on now, Rudy can! They told me so, After september 11, was it the Fire cheif or who was it that said "Thank God Rudy Is here, we are safe now"

All hail future leader Rudy!
    Ego Numquam

Comment

Originally posted by Chunder View Post
      Awww come on now, Rudy can! They told me so, After september 11, was it the Fire cheif or who was it that said "Thank God Rudy Is here, we are safe now"

All hail future leader Rudy!
      Rudy ain't no conservative.

Back to the topic, Obama did change his stance on election spending. So I guess that's something.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Is it change you can believe in or liberalism you can believe in? Here is a psuedo sports card I made up

Comment

Something New

Maybe it would have been better if his slogan was something new. Which is just like change. What we need is something diffrent from what we have now. I know alot of people do not like change some even fight it but we do need it. Its time for the US to represent that so called moral position that got George W. in office. Moral yeah right when you get power it goes out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X