X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Pari - Rugby : Whinging Poms

Sports Leader » Michael Trapido » Rob Andrew opens his mouth to change feet

:)

Crap selection is the problem, too many "names" and not enough talent Most sport in the UK is at rock bottom. (It's the prima donna's in football that really gets me going). I enjoy watching rugby but am not an ardent fan, I can take it or leave it. I think it's the "big games" that get the people behind them. After the game, all is forgotten. Somehow I think people don't expect England to win anymore.

Comment

Oh don't be so mean, they did all right for amateurs.
      The forwards gave better than they got in the lineouts and their scrums didn't go backward too fast. It was their backline that really let them down, I mean what a bunch of formulaic plodders. Only Ojo showed international class, christ alone knows what the others were doing there.
      My main beef with the current nth vs south tournament thing is the refs. I'm not complaining about bias, just their basic competence. I've seen the NZ-Ireland, NZ-England and Aus-Ireland games and frankly those twats wouldn't get on the field for a s14 friendly. No English bias here either, the bloke who ref'd the Aus-Ireland game was a Frenchman. Maybe Paddy O'Brien thought he could send some second-tier idiots here for shyts and giggles but it'll backfire bigtime: there's now talk between the ARU and NZRFU about setting some sort of competency tests which will set old Paddies blood boiling no doubt.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Pari it would have sounded better if they...er...won?

Comment

Another for Pari - All Blacks First-Aid Choking Remedy

Sports Leader » Michael Trapido » All Blacks' first-aid choke remedy

Comment

And anudder uncle Pari......

Sports Leader » Michael Trapido » Star Trek VIII: Wrath of the All Blacks

Comment

Working...
            X