Info For Any 1 RTR Personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info For Any 1 RTR Personnel

Sorry to put this in here, but just wanted to inform any 1st Royal Tank Regiment personnel present, but not in my forum, that Alan Dixon passed away on 15th June 2008 at 1945 hrs after a long battle with cancer.

God Bless

Present Arms.
    Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 17 Jun 08,, 17:56.

Comment

Agreed. This deserves to be moved to the main board. :(
      Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 17 Jun 08,, 17:57.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Please, you know best.

Comment

I last saw Alan with his good friend Levi from Manchester about 20 months ago , i visited him in hospital and took him the obligatory 6 pack to be consumed when he had won his fight , sadly this fight proved to be his last

The Regimenal Motto

Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond

RIP my very very good friend of many years and beers , gone but never forgotten , my condolences to his family .

Comment

RIP

My condolences to the bereaved family!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
            X