No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not me, saw a video some where and thought of posting it. I'm not sure where it was even taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      Not me, saw a video some where and thought of posting it. I'm not sure where it was even taken.
      I think that video is from some Asian country (Vietnam/Philippines etc).

Now, I absolutely adore Brie, but we are farmers now? C'mon. Better than snake charmers. :D

Edit: Oh crap, I was so enamoured watching Brie, I forgot this movie is from 2018.
      Last edited by Oracle; 16 Mar 19,, 04:32.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Mesmerising

London's population goes from 1 million in 1810 to 7 million+ by 1910

NYC touches 1 million in 1860 and reaches 7 million by 1918, by 1960 NYC is 14 million

The only Asian city in the top ten by 1910 is Tokyo with 2.7 million, gets to top spot in 1955 and has remained there ever since (!)

Beijing is at top spot for most populated in 1500 but by 1900 Beijing is no longer in the top 10. The next time Beijing gets into the list is over a hundred years later in 2007 and is currently in 4th place

Source
        Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Mar 19,, 13:58.

Comment

• Just for scale, Rome dropped from 1 million around 0001 to half a million in 0273 and virtually depopulated then sinking to unter 35,000 within the next thousand years.

Comment

• What got me was Vijaynagar was in the top 3 in the 1500s and by 1565 drops off the chart. Because the city got sacked and was burnt to the ground for months. Never recovered. These days its ruins are a tourist attraction.

Comment

• Love this show. The dude is super cool.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Tyrion Lannister in Pakistan.

Comment

• This guys has balls of steel. :D

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

• I see a lot of travel, culture, food videos, but I rarely come across someone who's so young and very passionate about travel. This cool dude saved money to buy a 'Bullet' and take it back to the UK (?), so he goes to a lot of Royal Enfield showrooms in Delhi to buy one, but for this or the other reason he just can't seem to buy one. Finally he has bought one (the video I'm yet to see).

Why do westerners call tea 'chai tea'? Guys, 'tea' in hindi means 'chai'. There nothing called 'chai tea'. It's like saying 'tea tea'.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Amazing, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X