No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Unbelievable this kid. He was seven when this video was uploaded. His Hotel california brought back so many memories

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-05-08_13.51.03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1477471

That's him with his sister.

They're Malay : )
      Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Oct 18,, 08:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weez
        This kid..

Taiwanese. Absolutely brilliant

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• LMAO!!!
            LOL!!!
            Hahahahaha!!!

Ashwin loves music, and he's not embarrassed to sing. Come back another season, another year, and he's ready again. I like this guy. Goddamn, never say never!
            Last edited by Oracle; 13 Oct 18,, 19:14.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• I've been through this before. It's very painful. TBH, I've never felt the same about any human being.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Listen to this guy talk. Yeah you're not supposed to drop your gun. Don't work that way with today's phones

Last edited by Double Edge; 20 Oct 18,, 10:17.

Comment

• The music composer for GoT is Ramin Djawadi. Then how come the above is official video? 2CELLOS worked for Ramin for GoT?

Comment

Comment

• Beautiful!

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 10 Nov 18,, 13:53.

Comment

• Indian bike in America. I don't like the design of the Himalayan, but the girl is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X