• Show
Clear All

• It happens

And she chases him with a hammer. LOL!

From 2016

Comment

• https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ssK3a_1530262572

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^^ really good. Nigerian

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              ^^ really good. Nigerian
              I don't know ... Woo
              Nigerian or Algerian ... Woo

Deleted the cache ... Woo
              Typed 'wo' in address bar ... Woo
              Pressed 'Return' ... Woo
              Expecting WAB ... Woo
              Got some john ... Woo
              The wicked producer ... Woo

I don't know kaka kiki ... Woo
              Enjoy ... Woo!
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                I don't know ... Woo

Deleted the cache ... Woo
                Typed 'wo' in address bar ... Woo
                Pressed 'Return' ... Woo
                Expecting WAB ... Woo
                Got some john ... Woo
                The wicked producer ... Woo

I don't know kaka kiki ... Woo
                Enjoy ... Woo!
                More like this

Wo means to look or see. "Wo" is sung in Yoruba and Pidgin English

He's quite talented

Social messaging in there
                Last edited by Double Edge; 18 Jul 18,, 01:25.

Comment

• He's talented yeah. It was an accidental find.
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• This guy shoots and edits some very good videos. Check out this one of Mumbai.

There are other videos too of Meghalaya, Jaipur, Delhi, Benaras. Awesome dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      This guy shoots and edits some very good videos. Check out this one of Mumbai.

There are other videos too of Meghalaya, Jaipur, Delhi, Benaras. Awesome dude.
                      Now see how Olamide does Lagos, the thing that got me about his other two videos is the way he infuses art in them. The dance choreography is better than Bollywood not that i know a lot about that.

The music is more cheesy here but the camera work is pretty good. The way he involves locals in his productions. This is the better side of Lagos that global media will never show you. The same could be said about India as well. He also manages to take a dig at the cops too : D

Helicopter is for looking, you cannot deny you don't see

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11447252
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Jul 18,, 13:50.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Facepalm.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1476967

Comment

• OMG!!! They're very very good.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X