No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• I love clear ice. It allows me to see the bad decisions at the bottom of the glass

Comment

• 500 Kms in the day, 500 kms in the night. Never really thought about the back-breaking work they do to move the economy. Thank you guys!
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Govts can shut down twitter accounts of people in other countries ?

Comment

• Yes.

So, the extremist Pak government got the tweet of a far-right activist deleted in another country? Lol.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Google made a vertical video, ugh!!

Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Jul 19,, 11:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                ^ Presentation.
                Here's another. i'd heard it being referred to as "marketing strategy"

Comment

• This is not my idea of getting stoned

Comment

• Comment

• Nice one, Gunny!
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• I wondered if anyone would look at the date posted and the video and get the connection

Comment

• Yesterday was my first day on the WAB since last THU so...as soon as I saw the clip I knew. Didn't need to play it.

Love that movie...and that secene was one of the great OMG moments!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Me, falling in slow motion after a hard night drinking

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Ramro...ramro

Comment

Working...
                                X