No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Who is princess latifah ? only the daughter of the ruler of Dubai

Comment

• /\/\/\ This video came out months back. It's probably connected to the extradition of Christian Michael (AgustaWestland deal).
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          /\/\/\ This video came out months back. It's probably connected to the extradition of Christian Michael (AgustaWestland deal).
          Right, the thinking is we helped the Emiratis abduct her off the coast of Goa and in turn they turned over Christian Michel months later

I'm amazed at the things she says, she calls her father, the ruler of dubai a criminal and a murderer

No wonder Sushma headed over to the UAE recently.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 07 Dec 18,, 14:43.

Comment

• From Berklee College of Music:

Original song:

Original, above, is far better. Btw, this movie is based on my native district. Many wrongs, from storyline, to dialouges etc. Happens, when shit is filmed in some commercial hill-station without any working knowledge of the North East.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              Militaries are the same the world over. Ones that compromise on this basic principle are weaker.

Col Saurabh Singh Sekhawat Para SF | Maratha Light Infantry
              Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Dec 18,, 16:33.

Comment

• Archery, pre gun era

Comment

• If this guy is so good, why is he not in the Olympics?

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

• Skillset that will always be in demand, no matter where we live.

Comment

• ..like all of it
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 23 Dec 18,, 13:04.

Comment

• Comment

• Too perfect Gunny

Merry Christmas
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

• To get re-elected make a rap video, in Chinese of course.

Taipei's re-elected mayor

Comment

Working...
                                X