No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man famous for nonviolent protests gets portrayed as the bringer of a nuclear apocalypse cause of a bug

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Hong Kong

How did this ship get in here. HAHA!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ship in HK.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	1477822
        Last edited by Double Edge; 20 Jan 19,, 00:58.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	rudy3-800x430.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	1477823

Originally posted by The_Specials
          'A Message to You, Rudy'
          by The Specials

Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
          Better think of your future (ah-ah-ah)
          Time you straighten right out (ah-ah-ah)
          Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)

Rudy
          A message to you, Rudy
          A message to you

Stop your fooling around (ah-ah-ah)
          Else you'll wind up in jail (ah-ah-ah)

Rudy
          A message to you, Rudy
          A message to you

Stop your messing around (ah-ah-ah)
          Creating problems in town (ah-ah-ah)

Rudy
          A message to you, Rudy
          A message to you, Rudy
          Oh, it's a message to you, Rudy
          Yeah, it's a message to you, Rudy

Songwriter: Robert Livingstone Thompson

Comment

• ^haha!

Comment

• Nice!
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• What happens when a musician decides to enter politics ?

Introducing the Ghetto President of Uganda, H.E. Bobi Wine

Who on earth came up with this ridiculous idea to tax social media. How can they say social media is a luxury when most of the unemployed youth rely on social media as a source of livelihood.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Feb 19,, 20:12.

Comment

• How to make a home out of shipping containers

Comment

• ^ Many people in the west are doing it nowadays. Some also start growing microgreens by modifying these containers. Cheap, tough and mobile.

If not for wildlife rules, I'd have gotten one as a pet. Looks so cute and cuddly. Unfortunately, some of my brothers in the NE are trying their best to make jackals and foxes extinct. The locas say the meat acts as an aphrodisiac and has healing properties. I don't remember much, but I have eaten it when I was a kid, as my uncle was a fan of exotic meats for various purposes. :D

Check out the comments, then the sub-comments. :D :D :D
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• You get the feeling that Saudi - Israel relations are improving ?

Only Bibi can go to Riyadh -- future Vulcan saying

Said it 5 years ago, Imma say it again

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        You get the feeling that Saudi - Israel relations are improving ?

Said it 5 years ago, Imma say it again
                        To corner Iran. Saudi Arabia is nobody's friend. World's biggest sponsor of islamic sunni terrorism.

:D :D

That good people exist to help those creatures fills my heart with a good vibe. That bird is so beautiful.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Never had a tender coconut like this. Such a lot of work. Guys down south do it in 5% of the time & effort this guy took

Comment

• Never had a tender coconut like this. Such a lot of work. Guys down south do it in 5% of the time & effort this guy took

Comment

• ^ Presentation.

At the end of the video, in what seems to be, an Indian dude buying that coconut. DE, is that you?

Comment

Working...
                                X