Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^haha!

Comment

• "Ticked Off Vic" is angry and has something to say...

Comment

• Small farmers, heirloom seeds, conservation, GMO free food is the way forward. At the very least there are some people working in the correct direction for the right causes. Great going.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• His daughter is so cute.

Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Never experienced one of these ever but it must be a lot scarier in person

10s is all it takes for that road to dissappear.

That guy on the bike was lucky, few seconds earlier he'd be buried under the debris of rocks and what not.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 23 May 20,, 12:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              Never experienced one of these ever but it must be a lot scarier in person

10s and there is no more road there.

That guy on the bike was lucky, few seconds earlier he'd be buried
              During my final year B.Tech, some batchmates were travelling from Guwahati to our college by night bus. Landslide swept away their bus, 1 got carried away in the river and was found alive after some hours, the other managed to be lucky but messy. The guy who got carried away had to undergo surgery and had like 20 stitches IIRC.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• When i saw the American protests last week it reminded me of France. Well, turns out the French were inspired by them and started one of their own.

And they have a no more than ten gathering law in force : )

Comment

• You do not want to cross paths with this woman : )

Last edited by Double Edge; 05 Jun 20,, 20:13.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

You do not want to cross paths with this woman : )

She'd be a good partner for the Colonel. :D

Comment

• This will be the only CM since independence that can play a guitar

Rock must be big in Meghalaya

Comment

This will be the only CM since independence that can play a guitar

Rock must be big in Meghalaya
                            Entire North-East.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X