Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. Way to go India.

How do Americans even fall for this shit. I get scam calls every week. If it's a dude, I blast him. If it's a girl, I talk sexual nonsense. Either way, I make sure no one calls me twice.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            Pretty scary booklet

If crisis or war comes.pdf

Sweden reduced its army from 700,000 at its height to 50,000 now. That is one hell of a cut.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Jun 19,, 01:20.

Comment

• ^ Yeah. But Swedes are getting prepared. There are many people who are preparing for judgement day. We call them preppers. Judgement day can be a collapse of the financial system, in which case money in banks will be useless. A zombie attack (people think this is a possibility too). Alien invasion. Or plain old war, which is WWIII. Hedge-fund managers, IT millionaires & billionaires, investment bankers have their own group where-in they discuss these possibilities. Most of them have also invested in real-estate in New Zealand, apart from buying Soviet era missiles bunkers which have been converted to luxury flats deep inside the surface of the earth. New Zealand, coz' it's a small island, has a stable government, developed and a fair bit of other reasons.

Imagine this, I'm in my flat in Bangalore and shit happens. I die. I can't escape from the city quick enough to make an escape. City roads are choked with vehicles. So preppers advice on keeping a good bike to get out of the city. What if we survive the initial burst of whatever happened, what do we eat in order to make it? Canned food, stock it, along with weapons, oil, dry foods like rice, lentils etc. What would be the currency in a post apocalyptic world? Gold, and booze. Yes, booze too. Booze won't get us a lot of food, but it will get us something.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                ^ Yeah. But Swedes are getting prepared. There are many people who are preparing for judgement day. We call them preppers. Judgement day can be a collapse of the financial system, in which case money in banks will be useless. A zombie attack (people think this is a possibility too). Alien invasion. Or plain old war, which is WWIII. Hedge-fund managers, IT millionaires & billionaires, investment bankers have their own group where-in they discuss these possibilities. Most of them have also invested in real-estate in New Zealand, apart from buying Soviet era missiles bunkers which have been converted to luxury flats deep inside the surface of the earth. New Zealand, coz' it's a small island, has a stable government, developed and a fair bit of other reasons.

Imagine this, I'm in my flat in Bangalore and shit happens. I die. I can't escape from the city quick enough to make an escape. City roads are choked with vehicles. So preppers advice on keeping a good bike to get out of the city. What if we survive the initial burst of whatever happened, what do we eat in order to make it? Canned food, stock it, along with weapons, oil, dry foods like rice, lentils etc. What would be the currency in a post apocalyptic world? Gold, and booze. Yes, booze too. Booze won't get us a lot of food, but it will get us something.
                You should make a thread on this, lot of good people here with ideas.

Comment

• Awesomeness!!!!!

Comment

• These are guys who command automatic respect.

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

Comment

• Some Canadians talk this way.

Give a man a fish and he'll complain about cleaning it.

Teach a man to fish and he'll buy lures, eight rods, hip waders, a boat trolling motor and a $300 lifejacket
                          Sounds like a certain Colonel seen loitering around these parts : D
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 25 Jun 19,, 11:29.

Comment

• I'm impressed, this is a 4 member team and not 3. Would you even think they were crooks...

Comment

• Dry aging at home. Wish it was legal.

Comment

• ^Alex goes into much more detail on this subject

Comment

Working...
                                X