Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real or Fake?

My boss sent this to me via e-mail today. First he called me into his office to show me on his computer. In his words..."that motherfvcker is a badass pilot!"

So...does it look real to you or...fake?

Either way...I think it's awesome!!!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
    sigpic

Comment

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

:)):))
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post

:)):))
        I love this movie...especially how they "trot" around...without horses!
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
          My boss sent this to me via e-mail today. First he called me into his office to show me on his computer. In his words..."that motherfvcker is a badass pilot!"

Either way it is awesome
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

One of the many great scenes in that movie... "...I fart in your general direction...your mother stinks of elderberries..." Hehe.

--"Walk away, just ignore them"

Comment

Comment

Alan Partridge interviews Michel Lambert :)):))

Comment

Goodie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmcf4Y3lGM

Comment

Old man at the end was great

Comment

• Fruitcake Lady

Have any of you ever seen the "Fruitcake Lady"? She is hilarious!

This is a tribute to her on the Jay Leno show back in 2006.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post

Is That possible ?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                          Have any of you ever seen the "Fruitcake Lady"? She is hilarious!

This is a tribute to her on the Jay Leno show back in 2006.

That was great really funny....

Comment

• Shaun the sheep rocks Farmer's got no idea whats happening

Comment

• Strange looking ship. I don't know if it's ugly or what, the name seems to fit though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP42hf-kO1g

Comment

• Ninja kittie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M

Comment

Working...
                                X