No announcement yet.

Youtube of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Indian diaspora is so loud over there.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• WOW!!!
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI
        Trust me?
        I'm an economist!

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

• Lights festivals are a thing in France

Comment

• Little bit of India through the eyes and lenses of a young Pakistani.

Comment

Comment

• Why can't we have nice things in the US? We have been "Discussing" high speed rail lines since the 1960s. In Japan "Hello Kitty" has her own train

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                    In Japan "Hello Kitty" has her own train
                    Italy has Japan beat with regard to using passenger vehicles for extra-large advertising space.

The company has a couple of them running around the Mediterranean (mostly Italy to Sardinia and Sicily) with various DC Comics characters, as well as Loony Tunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                      Why can't we have nice things in the US? We have been "Discussing" high speed rail lines since the 1960s.
                      Apparently it isn't commercially viable. The gun nut is the reason you don't have it : D

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=50687

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Last edited by Double Edge; 29 Sep 18,, 17:56.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X